Breaking Bad Movie

BlueGreySky

15 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

Awesome. Takes the sting out of losing the red bar to fire. 

8 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

Couldn’t stand that place. I liked Chiringo across the street better. 

I dont know, it Has sentimental value for me, note really about the food. One of the first places my wife took me when we first met.  We lived a couple hours from there, so it was an easy drive to stay the weekend before 30A blew up.  Had a great vibe, especially random fall/winter nights when it was less packed.  Always a pretty good local band.  Cash only  kind of helped too keep the crowd down.

Edited by jdhorn92

I dont know, it Has sentimental value for me, note really about the food. One of the first places my wife took me when we first met.  We lived a couple hours from there, so it was an easy drive to stay the weekend before 30A blew up.  Had a great vibe, especially random fall/winter nights when it was less packed.  Always a pretty good local band.  Cash only  kind of helped too keep the crowd down.

It bothers me I didn’t like the place but maybe I was too trashed from the beach that day and the jazz band didn’t help. I actually didn’t like the cash only deal. I usually go to that area about 5 times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

It bothers me I didn’t like the place but maybe I was too trashed from the beach that day and the jazz band didn’t help. I actually didn’t like the cash only deal. I usually go to that area about 5 times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I could see it.  We're heading there mardi gras weekend to run the Seaside half.  Is Chiringo the place across the street that has the dining upstairs?  If so we ate there, b/c my oldest is gluten free, and they seemed to have a great menu for her.  My wife liked the place a lot , i think that was the name of it, we ate there a couple times on our way to Seagrove.