2020 Ryder Cup

smwhorn

3 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

Berger is streaky. He can get hot fast, I wouldn't worry about him just yet, just enough to not play him this afternoon.

yep.  Berger played well enough in this format.  still got the 2 & 1 win.  we'll all take that.

great start again.  Brandel had the numbers.  we actually do well in the first morning session.  it's the afternoon fourballs where we get clowned.  need to step it up.

Edited by Jive Turkey

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

yep.  Berger played well enough in this format.  still got the 2 & 1 win.  we'll all take that.

great start again.  Brandel had the numbers.  we actually do well in the first morning session.  it's the afternoon fourballs where we get clowned.  need to step it up.

We were up 3-1 in Paris after the first session, hopefully this one turns out better.

• Hook 'Em 1

Xander/Cantlay obviously need to go straight back out.  DJ and Spieth also need to play again this afternoon.  The question is whether Koepka and/or Morikawa can go again.  My guess is that Stricker rests them.  Berger and JT should sit which means 2-4 of the rest (Scheffler, English, Finau and Bryson) will play.

2 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Xander/Cantlay obviously need to go straight back out.  DJ and Spieth also need to play again this afternoon.  The question is whether Koepka and/or Morikawa can go again.  My guess is that Stricker rests them.  Berger and JT should sit which means 2-4 of the rest (Scheffler, English, Finau and Bryson) will play.

finau and bryson are going out for sure.  I'm not sure JT sits(not saying he shouldn't).