Mexicans, man...you can't beat 'em

Gil Bang

14 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

my parents had pea rock on tar for years and years. But I 'll bet they aren't using it for construction but for burglary deterrence.

yeah, that's what's happening.

Buddy of mine owns a vacation home near the Bay of Los Angeles.   He goes down, and his water heater has been stolen.  He calls the village handyman/contractor dude, and he says I can get you one for 200 bucks.  He says OK.  Of course, he bought his own water heater back. 

Not making a political statement, but wonder what kind of ingenuity this takes to pull off?

https://kristv.com/news/2019/03/20/29-year-old-man-arrested-after-border-patrol-agents-witness-him-having-sex-with-a-cow/

A 29-year-old Mexican national was arrested by Starr County sheriff’s deputies on a bestiality charge after the man was allegedly spotted trying to have sex with a cow.

According to a police release, Jose Nino was arrested. The incident occurred at an unspecified location near the Hidalgo and Starr county line.

When deputies arrived, they spoke with Border Patrol agents, who stated that they witnessed a man who appeared to be “having sex with a cow,” television station KGBT reports.

After their investigation, police determined that Nino was that suspect.

Bond for Nino has been set at $1,500. He is currently in U.S. Border Patrol custody.