2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, Scraps said:

George jumping around in the dugout pisses me off.

i was just about to post this.

in oakland they mentioned a foul ball bouncing over altuve.  then they show the dugout, and he's kicking it on the front stoop like it's a relaxing summer day in brooklyn without a care in the world.

get the fuck back, people.

Just read article from yesterdays chronicle that said diaz altuve springer all making huge strides....all 3 will require rehab stint....all 3 should be back soon (possibly Toronto series since they aren't going to send them on rehab until after we are back from Seattle at the earliest)

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Just read article from yesterdays chronicle that said diaz altuve springer all making huge strides....all 3 will require rehab stint....all 3 should be back soon (possibly Toronto series since they aren't going to send them on rehab until after we are back from Seattle at the earliest)

So Friday, June 7th at the earliest to go on rehab assignment?

13 minutes ago, Scraps said:

june 20th @nyy is my goal for those 3 (but a few days before would be ideal).

we have an 18 game stretch vs beatable teams before then.  we're already 4-0 on that stretch.

june 20th @nyy is my goal for those 3 (but a few days before would be ideal).
we have an 18 game stretch vs beatable teams before then.  we're already 4-0 on that stretch.
Na they need to play before NY....let them fuck with Toronto and Cincy and get in the groove a little then go blast Yankee ass

Someone didn't get the memo to walk him or thought he had big balls.

Maybe the pitcher knew his offense was about to drop 18 in the first 3 innings?

Do they have run rule in PCL?
At least Yordan (and the rest of the lineup) should be seeing a lot of strikes the rest of that game