2nd Round: Nuggets vs. Blazers

BigOrange1

2nd Round: Nuggets vs. Blazers  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/19 at 02:45 AM

I know y’all don’t care but everyone should be watching this series. It’s been good games and good basketball. And the Nugs are always fun to watch. They are just different than any other team because of Jokic and his incredibly unique skill set.

GS will sweep Denver and no game will be less than 7 points.  Portland will beat GS at least once. 

I haven't watched a Nug game in years and can only ID Joker and Millsap the veteran. I have no idea about any of their other plays.  They are the Bucks of the west. I sort of expect TR Dunn and Fat Lever to check into the game at any moment. 

Joker the best passing big (front court) since Larry Bird. 

Edited by NowThis

wow. ref threw the ball right to him. unreal. 

Yep. That was the worst jump ever. I have no real rooting interest here, but I really like Jokic. He about the only Denver player I like, but I really like him. /no homo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hate said:

I really like Jokic. He about the only Denver player I like, but I really like him. /no homo

I've no idea how anyone defends Denver's pick-and-roll/pick-and-pop game. It's one of the best things I've seen for the past decade.

Seems like they can always get a good look out of it. Might not always fall, but it's there.

5 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I've no idea how anyone defends Denver's pick-and-roll/pick-and-pop game. It's one of the best things I've seen for the past decade.

Seems like they can always get a good look out of it. Might not always fall, but it's there.

Not just that but they run cutters on cutters after the dribble handoff. It’s so uncommon in the modern game. Combine all that with their ability to leave two bigs on the court because of Jokic’s offensive versatility and Millsap’s defensive versatility and they are a tough tough team. If they can add another 3 and D wing, and Porter is any good, this team could be elite for a few years 

• Like 1

Just now, Hate said:

That’s a call that never gets made without super slo-mo. That never gets called in the old days. It makes me wonder how many times in years past the wrong call was actually made.

I guess that’s what I’m really trying to say. It’s such a recent phenomenon that it seems weird. Almost like missed tags in baseball. 

Just now, Hate said:

That’s a call that never gets made without super slo-mo. That never gets called in the old days. It makes me wonder how many times in years past the wrong call was actually made.

i know of 1 call in the 1986 Finals and one in the 1993 playoffs HOU vs. SEA that would have been overturned and changed the game. 

Just now, Hate said:

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

I hate those calls. Technically it touches Murray last but it’s nit like it hits his leg. Of course it’s touching his hand last, he’s dribbling.

This. I hated it in the NCAA Championship too. It's understood that if the ball is knocked out of bounds by the defense, the offense retains possession, even if 25% of the time it imperceptibly rolls off of the ball handler's pinky.

• Like 1