EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

Peacock sucks. I’m gonna assume it will get better and I will be glad I spent $30 next year, it blows now.

No Roku. No rewind. No record option. No ARSLIV highlights. Can’t use a second monitor.

Oh wait here are the highlights...on the NBC Sports app. And the replay...if you have Gold. That’s not clunky at all.

• Like 1

Yeah, it looks like Leicester is going to join Chelsea in holding serve for Match 36.  Leicester really needed a good bounce back.  Man United is up in the next game today.

Edited by WBT

The race for the final 2 relegation spots will be very interesting. Watford has the toughest road as they have to play City and @Arsenal. Villa has Arsenal and @West Ham. Bournemouth finish with Southampton and @Everton.  Watford appear to be the big loser. Brighton could lose out and still be ahead on GD. West Ham, similarly seems safe now. 

I'm really surprised that they cant allow a few hundred or thousand into the stadium and just spread them out.  Like 10 or 30 per section.   Maybe raffle them off for charity etc.   I guess the cost of labor/security etc and liability is too high.

27 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:
30 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

This. There has to be more to the story. WTF is a manager going to change in 2 games? 

The Pozzo's seem like shitty people to work for.

That's probably all you need to know.

There is speculation that Pearson was told he wasn't going to be the guy after this year, so he basically said fire me now.

But not keeping him really makes ZERO sense. Since Pearson took over, Watford has played really well. They were dead last when he took over:

image.thumb.png.21b1999fd319691debe32d5532ee5f68.png

In the 22 games since then, their performance compared to the rest of the bottom of the table:

Watford - 26 pts
Newcastle - 24
Palace  - 21
West Ham - 21
Brighton - 19
Villa - 16
Bournemouth - 15
Norwich - 10

You have to get to Everton and Soton to find teams that have outperformed them (32 and 34 points respectively).

And lets not forget THEY BEAT LIVERPOOL. This isn't a poke at Liverpool, this is a testament to that team believing and winning that game.

Yeah, screw them I hope they get relegated.

Edited by Captain Ron

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

That's probably all you need to know.

There is speculation that Pearson was told he wasn't going to be the guy after this year, so he basically said fire me now.

But not keeping him really makes ZERO sense. Since Pearson took over, Watford has played really well. They were dead last when he took over:

image.thumb.png.21b1999fd319691debe32d5532ee5f68.png

In the 22 games since then, their performance compared to the rest of the bottom of the table:

Watford - 26 pts
Newcastle - 24
Palace  - 21
West Ham - 21
Brighton - 19
Villa - 16
Bournemouth - 15
Norwich - 10

You have to get to Everton and Soton to find teams that have outperformed them (32 and 34 points respectively).

And lets not forget THEY BEAT LIVERPOOL. This isn't a poke at Liverpool, this is a testament to that team believing and winning that game.

Yeah, screw them I hope they get relegated.

The Athletic said Watford executives weren't happy with his tactics and the loss to West Ham. Watford are hoping for the new manager bounce.