Champions League 2019-2020

maninblack

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

here's ad-hominem for you: i've seen more than 500 finals since 1985 and 1-0 looks right for this fixture.

Lol. What a sad reply. Can't address anything I said so the response is "I've watched more soccer than you and my eye test is infallible!"

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Lol. What a sad reply. Can't address anything I said so the response is "I've watched more soccer than you and my eye test is infallible!"

okay.  you want to do battle on this?  you ignored my original position: none of the chances today were a result of sustained possession breaking down a defense.  they were bang-bang pachinko deflections from mistakes.  you are the one deflecting.   you ignored my question about how many years you've been watching.  i've seen 10000 fixtures and 500 finals.  i know what 1-0 looks like and what 2-2 looks like.   i also know that a game that only looked like producing 1 goal can produce 4, and vice-versa.  the defending was far above the attacking in this game and your computer site that says X goals should have been scored has nothing to do with the evidence we all just witnessed.

answer the question.  how many years have you been watching?

i am really surprised at how bad mbapped played today on his shots.  i expect neymar to be dogshit when the lights come one because he is dogshit when the lights come on.  but mbappe had a couple of legit shots that he just put center mass on neuer. 

agreed that the ref bailed psg out on a few penalties that bayern should have been awarded.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

i am really surprised at how bad mbapped played today on his shots.  i expect neymar to be dogshit when the lights come one because he is dogshit when the lights come on.  but mbappe had a couple of legit shots that he just put center mass on neuer. 

agreed that the ref bailed psg out on a few penalties that bayern should have been awarded.

That one chance in front of Neuer. Gonna be in his mind for the rest of his life.

11 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

they were bang-bang pachinko deflections from mistakes

A goal is a goal. Sometimes goals are scored that way. Especially at this level. Your take on the match is shitty. Play that match 1,000 times and you can count on one hand the amount of 1-0 results. No one gives a fuck how many games you've seen. I'm not 12 years old. I've seen enough soccer to maintain my position and disagree with yours. 

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

if i were Muller i would retire tonight.  he won't play in Qatar, nothing more to accomplish.

Its tough, the dude just loves playing and loves the team around him.  Lewy also loves playing with him, the guy provides him so much service.  It is going to be hard to keep some of the youth off the field though

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

A goal is a goal. Sometimes goals are scored that way. Especially at this level. Your take on the match is shitty. Play that match 1,000 times and you can count on one hand the amount of 1-0 results. No one gives a fuck how many games you've seen. I'm not 12 years old. I've seen enough soccer to maintain my position and disagree with yours. 

answer the question

• Fuck You 1

33 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

oh, you're out of retort?  you can't refute any of my positions or suppositions so you resort to defamation?

come on ztejas, answer the question.

I'm not responding to a child throwing a temper tantrum. You're defaming yourself plenty. I thought you might move on if I negged you. Apparently it's really important for everyone here to know how much soccer you've watched.

Edited by ztejas