BigOrange1

2019 NFL Eliminator Pool

Joined, remind me how to pay

We can probably slide a link to this thread into a main FB topic if we're not getting a lot of entries by next week

i can take paypal, venmo and apple pay.  let me know your preferred method of payment and i'll let you know where to send it.

If it's OK with @BigOrange1, we can take entries all the way up to Sunday morning. I doubt a lot of people will risk their pick of Chicago/Green Bay on Thursday

oh yeah most definitely.  people can even join on monday so long as they are good with week 1 being limited to one of those two games.

Case Keemun is making Philly’s defense look like garbage. Hope he keeps it up.

Got into espn but it’s saying the password for the group is wrong

my pick is San Diego, if I get in I’ll send the money 

i'm fine with blacklab being in, but i don't know how to get him added to the group.  if everyone is good with him just posting his pick on this thread every week, i'm good with it.

We’ll start clearing some people in the next few weeks with byes starting and there will still be surprising losses somewhere. You can only pick against Miami so many times and there was probably a little concern yesterday that the Cowboys were going to take one of their annual “stupid losses” based on the first half.

And here we go with the first big upset it looks like. Between LAR and ATL looks like I’m out on all pools this year barring an LAR miracle.