tx 3 putt

Trump - Why I still support him ! #maga

34 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Y'all should listen to bad_teammate on this one.

i'm glad you made a new friend.

41 minutes ago, TriStone said:

I'm just not into hating people.  The only one affected by hate is the hater.  The object of your hatred couldn't give less of a fuck.

As things stand now I will vote for him in November.  I'll re-evaluate when the Democrats replace Biden, because that's going to happen between now and November if the DNC is serious about winning.

Until I see Trump disappear from view for a week or wander off camera muttering nonsense during a streamed Town Hall or just flat out stop talking and stare into the camera until his wife comes out to snap him back into reality or stumble over the preamble because he can't remember who it was that endowed us with certain unalienable rights, I'm going to have to disagree with you here.  Here are some words I never thought I'd type:  Y'all should listen to bad_teammate on this one.

1 hour ago, Kilgorehorn said:

If you haven't seen Trump do those things or very similar then you haven't been paying attention.

He walked out of the room during a bill signing and had to be brought back, he wandered away from his car at the airport, he wandered off across the lawn at the White House like he was lost in a daze. Should I go on?

47 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

No shit, talking about the definition of obtuse. 

33 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

In the interest of time I'll be conciliatory and cede the argument.  Fine.  They're both equally brain dead.  I'm not interested in replacing zombie Trump with zombie Biden.  As I've said, replace Biden on the ticket and I'm interested.

1 hour ago, TriStone said:

In the interest of time I'll be conciliatory and cede the argument.  Fine.  They're both equally brain dead.  I'm not interested in replacing zombie Trump with zombie Biden.  As I've said, replace Biden on the ticket and I'm interested.

Only referring to Trump’s traits, say why he is the right person to lead the country. 

trump is good because he

- has a in depth understanding of the government functions around him. 
- surrounds himself with the kind of expertise necessary to make difficult decisions.  
- embodies the American spirit I think the country should take on.

- can unify the country in times of need.

- is singleminded In his focus on improving the lives of all Americans  

How do people picture him in their mind when they are voting for him?   

*caveat with all republican arguments are disingenuous these days, so my acknowledgement of that means you only get 50% of the epoints for drawing out continued conversation. 

Posted (edited)

If you find yourself supporting Dotard because of monetary reasons you are complicit with the damage he has done to our country.

If you cannot bring yourself to vote for a Democrat despite a mountain of evidence showing what a terrible person Dotard is you are again complicit.

If you support him because he talks like you then you are the common clay of the new west and will get what you deserve going forward.

If you see his openly racist views and policies and don't voice an objection to it you are despicable.

Stephen Miller is shaping our immigration policy. Dotard gave him free reign to do so. Supporting Dotard means supporting that. Own the white nationalism in the store front window for all to see that you are also complicit with.

States being sent supplies for Covid-19 based on governors, senators and congressional representatives kissing the ring is abominable. People are dying at a rapid rate due to inaction by Dotard. 1000's more will perish who should not have thanks to Dotard's narcissism. These are people who could've been saved with a normal person who feels empathy occupying that office. You own that too cultists.

Dotard has no ability to feel empathy. No amount of hope will change that. He is a narcissist who wields more power than any narcissist in the history of human civilization. What does he do with that? He talks about the economy and then gets on Twitter and berates those who say mean things about him. Again cultists own this as well. You put this moron in Washington and he spends most of his time watching TV and getting on Twitter instead of governing like the leader of the Free World should.

If his mouth is moving he is lying and NONE of our representatives that have an R next to their name will fully disavow him or invoke the 25th Amendment because party over country, f you I'm getting mine while the getting is good and lib tears taste great.

If you are voting for Dotard in November the bottom line is you are an evil person, you also have zero empathy and have no ability to care about this country or the people who share it with you. You cast that ballot for Dotard again and you will forever have to own being part of this monstrosity of horrific decisions and deeds done that sent our country sliding backwards and left us as a laughingstock on the world stage. 

None of the above really matters to the cultists because, AGAIN, LIB TEARS TASTE GREAT. 

Edited by UpperWestside

20 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

We trade deaths by automobile  in exchange for the benefits of using automobiles.   What are the benefits of the coronavirus spreading?

To some; getting rid of boomers.  

12 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

If you find yourself supporting Dotard because of monetary reasons you are complicit with the damage he has done to our country.

If you cannot bring yourself to vote for a Democrat despite a mountain of evidence showing what a terrible person Dotard is you are again complicit.

If you support him because he talks like you then you are the common clay of the new west and will get what you deserve going forward.

If you see his openly racist views and policies and don't voice an objection to it you are despicable.

Stephen Miller is shaping our immigration policy. Dotard gave him free reign to do so. Supporting Dotard means supporting that. Own the white nationalism in the store front window for all to see that you are also complicit with.

States being sent supplies for Covid-19 based on governors, senators and congressional representatives kissing the ring is abominable. People are dying at a rapid rate due to inaction by Dotard. 1000's more will perish who should not have thanks to Dotard's narcissism. These are people who could've been saved with a normal person who feels empathy occupying that office. You own that too cultists.

Dotard has no ability to feel empathy. No amount of hope will change that. He is a narcissist who wields more power than any narcissist in the history of human civilization. What does he do with that? He talks about the economy and then gets on Twitter and berates those who say mean things about him. Again cultists own this as well. You put this moron in Washington and he spends most of his time watching TV and getting on Twitter instead of governing like the leader of the Free World should.

If his mouth is moving he is lying and NONE of our representatives that have an R next to their name will fully disavow him or invoke the 25th Amendment because party over country, f you I'm getting mine while the getting is good and lib tears taste great.

If you are voting for Dotard in November the bottom line is you are an evil person, you also have zero empathy and have no ability to care about this country or the people who share it with you. You cast that ballot for Dotard again and you will forever have to own being part of this monstrosity of horrific decisions and deeds done that sent our country sliding backwards and left us as a laughingstock on the world stage. 

None of the above really matters to the cultists because, AGAIN, LIB TEARS TASTE GREAT. 

tl;dr

7 hours ago, workswithseed said:

A lot of famous people die to drugs. It never stopped people from doing them.

Bad analogy, on multiple levels.  Except maybe that "people are incomprehensible."

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Bad analogy, on multiple levels.  Except maybe that "people are incomprehensible."

That's what I was getting at.

10 hours ago, TriStone said:

"if the Democrats would just nominate someone way more racist, I might vote for them.  I mean, I wouldn't, but I'll say I might because I am dishonest."

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion