I'm giving away the 2005 UT Championship Wheaties box featuring Mac

TreatyOak

The last chance to win the sacred Wheaties box ends at midnight tonight. So far, @77horn is leading with 6 likes, although my personal favorite comment is @mulletpelini  However, in a contest of this magnitude, personal feelings have to be set aside in the interest of professionalism, honesty and hygiene.   

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

The last chance to win the sacred Wheaties box ends at midnight tonight. So far, @77horn is leading with 6 likes, although my personal favorite comment is @mulletpelini  However, in a contest of this magnitude, personal feelings have to be set aside in the interest of professionalism, honesty and hygiene.   

Assuming hygiene ruled out mulletpelini.  Damn shame.  

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS: @77horn (who already owns the same, accused Wheaties box) has generously passed on accepting this priceless heirloom and wants it to go to another deserving household.

Surly-Worthy-Inna3.jpg

This means @po elvis is up next with 5 likes. What do you say, Po? Ready to be the talk of your social-distancing bloc party?  

13 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

BREAKING NEWS: @77horn (who already owns the same, accused Wheaties box) has generously passed on accepting this priceless heirloom and wants it to go to another deserving household.

Surly-Worthy-Inna3.jpg

This means @po elvis is up next with 5 likes. What do you say, Po? Ready to be the talk of your social-distancing bloc party?  

honestly i am trying to get rid of shit, not accumulate more shit. i will take the cash equivalent though.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

How much toilet paper can be made out of that box?

I dont know exactly how many wheaties we're talking here, but if you've got dainty little lady fingers and a penchant for precision wiping, I imagine you could make it a couple weeks.

3 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Perhaps I'll "sweeten" the prize.  

Nevermind, nobody is gonna wipe their ass with jizz-wheaties.

Presumably.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 8:47 PM, Bullneck said:

BwuTg1DIYAAk2uJ.png

Yeah, why is this guy signing you cereal box?

(Also: Britt Hager and Eric Metcalf sighting!  Gotdamn, will we ever beat BYU?).  And when did Mac turn into Spike Dykes?

Reveal hidden contents

dyc-david-mcwilliams-03.jpg

USATSI_8835676_168380666_lowres_14918577

I loved the caption on that poster:

"Swiftly they came

Rugged as the land

With vengeance

To restore order to the southwest"

• Like 1