Black Lives Matter

Hugo Stiglitz

So you're saying that the police suck? I mean, they're the ones who are supposed to be solving these crimes, right? It's a bit confusing when the supporting evidence you have for your caterwauling "Leave the police alone! They're not the problem!" is that the real issue is all the unsolved murders. You know, that aren't being solved by the, uh, police.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The urban myth that the killers will be brought to justice is used so that you can keep looking the other way.

Oh you mean cops aren’t good at solving crimes? So you agree we should defund the police and find things that are more effective at doing their jobs?

• Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Brothahorn is an enigma. If you are Black, and spent time with other Black people, you at least have to know at least one person who was wronged by police. You have to have experienced at least a little systemic racism. Why would you advocate something that the people you love are negatively affected by? I wonder if back in the day there was some Black dude watching MLK on his black and white TV and saying, "If you guys would just get better jobs you wouldn't need to worry about what seat you have on the bus".

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/us/black-evangelist-elder-michaux-opposed-dr-king.html#click=https://t.co/14CDFTbhjq

"Elder Lightfoot Solomon Michaux was a pioneering evangelist.

The preacher launched a radio show, “The Radio Church of God,” in 1929 to national acclaim. About two decades later, he became the first minister with a weekly television show. He spread a gospel of individual salvation, saying that converting people to Christianity would help cure the evils and injustices of the world.

He also did something that, until recently, remained virtually unknown to the public: Elder Michaux, an African-American, worked with J. Edgar Hoover’s F.B.I. to publicly discredit the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and give the bureau cover for its intrusive surveillance of the civil rights leader.

That revelation was made in a paper, written by Prof. Lerone A. Martin and published in February in the Religion and American Culture journal.

It was already known that Elder Michaux (mi-SHAW) was a fierce critic of Dr. King. But Professor Martin’s research was the first to find that Elder Michaux’s criticisms were part of a coordinated effort with the F.B.I.

What were some lines of attack that Elder Michaux took against Dr. King?

On the same day that the F.B.I. writes a memo that says that King is the most dangerous Negro in the world, on that same day they reach out to Michaux and he preaches a sermon against the March on Washington. So the March on Washington has already occurred and, about a month later, Michaux preaches a sermon criticizing the March on Washington and questioning King’s religious commitments. The sermon basically says that King, his religious commitments are questionable, and this whole entire dream that Martin Luther King has will never ever happen and will never come about by marching and protesting. But it will only come about by sort of seeking the Christian conversion of individuals in America.

----‐--‐---------------

And it questioned his motivations, right?

The sermon says that King is being motivated not by the Bible, not by religion, but by something else. And of course the F.B.I. is distributing throughout Washington that King is a communist. And so the sermon is sort of used to sort of provide air cover for the kind of counterintelligence the F.B.I. is engaging in as it relates to Martin Luther King."

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

31 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So you're saying that the police suck? I mean, they're the ones who are supposed to be solving these crimes, right? It's a bit confusing when the supporting evidence you have for your caterwauling "Leave the police alone! They're not the problem!" is that the real issue is all the unsolved murders. You know, that aren't being solved by the, uh, police.

Home Run Wow GIF by Baltimore Orioles

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I picture Brothahorn looking like this Ron Milner guy.

LOL. Or I could be this guy.

Shame on you for stereotyping.

10 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Brothahorn is an enigma. If you are Black, and spent time with other Black people, you at least have to know at least one person who was wronged by police. You have to have experienced at least a little systemic racism. Why would you advocate something that the people you love are negatively affected by? I wonder if back in the day there was some Black dude watching MLK on his black and white TV and saying, "If you guys would just get better jobs you wouldn't need to worry about what seat you have on the bus".

Don't be one of those compromised Negroes, who can only speak the party line. If think this is going to stop when Trump is gone, you are the problem. 

Did I say that that you couldn't fight or speak out against black people who have been killed by the police? Or systematic racism? What I said was is that the national BLM movement and all these brand new folks who just figured out that 'black lives matter' only care about certain black lives. Because that is where the money, attention and political power is. Nothing to be gained from holding Brothahorn accountable for murder, even though that is the 'state's' job. Just like it's the 'state's' job to deal with killer cops. 

You can demand that the 'state' do something about the killer cops and community killers. The same way you demand police reform when dealing with citizens, you can demand the cops do a better job protecting the citizens against all killers. It's not that complicated. Unless you want it to be.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Fuck You 1

48 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Except I never said to 'Leave the police alone!"

That's just deflection on your part. Something that a chickenshit racist does. When did you decide that 'black lives matter'?  How long have you been speaking out?  

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

You can demand that the 'state' do something about the killer cops and community killers. The same way you demand police reform when dealing with citizens, you can demand the cops do a better job protecting the citizens against all killers.

Well, see, two things here.

1) the cops work for me.  They are my employees, answerable to me as one of "we the people."  The community killers don't work for me.  So, I have much stronger reason and ability to demand better from my employees than I do from complete strangers.  That's even MORE the case when one of those groups is literally charged with UPHOLDING THE LAW, and the other is, by definition, acting outside it.  I want my lawkeepers to.....follow the law.  I know that is a RIDICULOUSLY high burden to put on them, but hey, I shoot for the stars!

2) what you seem to be arguing is that the cops aren't very good at 1) dealing with citizens in general, or 2) protecting us from bad guys.  Sounds like the police REALLY suck.  As my employees, I am very disappointed in them, for multiple reasons now.  I am even MORE disgusted with the cops than when we started this conversation.  

FOLLOW THE LAW!  DO YOUR JOBS!  Guess we should be yelling both things at the cops now.  Not that they'll listen to either one.  Which, of course, is the actual problem here -- an armed group, paid with my money, that refuses in any way to be responsible to me.  They suck.  A lot.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

30 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Home Run Wow GIF by Baltimore Orioles

giphy.gif

Fixed for accuracy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Then please tell us what your point was because the lack of self awareness is staggering.

1. Huck is a chickenshit liar.

2. 'Ignoring Black on black violence is ok, because the cops will get them' is bullshit. 

If you don't understand that, then that's your problem.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, Brothahorn said:

2. 'Ignoring Black on black violence is ok, because the cops will get them' is bullshit. 

Except we literally agree that the cops won’t get them. Which is another part of the problem. Which BLM is attempting to rectify. Which you demonize them for. So I’m just not sure how your logic follows.

• Hook 'Em 1

Who in god's name said to ignore (2)? You're the one asking everyone to ignore problems with the police because you feel people aren't paying attention to other issues. 

57 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/us/black-evangelist-elder-michaux-opposed-dr-king.html#click=https://t.co/14CDFTbhjq

"Elder Lightfoot Solomon Michaux was a pioneering evangelist.

The preacher launched a radio show, “The Radio Church of God,” in 1929 to national acclaim. About two decades later, he became the first minister with a weekly television show. He spread a gospel of individual salvation, saying that converting people to Christianity would help cure the evils and injustices of the world.

He also did something that, until recently, remained virtually unknown to the public: Elder Michaux, an African-American, worked with J. Edgar Hoover’s F.B.I. to publicly discredit the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and give the bureau cover for its intrusive surveillance of the civil rights leader.

That revelation was made in a paper, written by Prof. Lerone A. Martin and published in February in the Religion and American Culture journal.

It was already known that Elder Michaux (mi-SHAW) was a fierce critic of Dr. King. But Professor Martin’s research was the first to find that Elder Michaux’s criticisms were part of a coordinated effort with the F.B.I.

What were some lines of attack that Elder Michaux took against Dr. King?

On the same day that the F.B.I. writes a memo that says that King is the most dangerous Negro in the world, on that same day they reach out to Michaux and he preaches a sermon against the March on Washington. So the March on Washington has already occurred and, about a month later, Michaux preaches a sermon criticizing the March on Washington and questioning King’s religious commitments. The sermon basically says that King, his religious commitments are questionable, and this whole entire dream that Martin Luther King has will never ever happen and will never come about by marching and protesting. But it will only come about by sort of seeking the Christian conversion of individuals in America.

----‐--‐---------------

And it questioned his motivations, right?

The sermon says that King is being motivated not by the Bible, not by religion, but by something else. And of course the F.B.I. is distributing throughout Washington that King is a communist. And so the sermon is sort of used to sort of provide air cover for the kind of counterintelligence the F.B.I. is engaging in as it relates to Martin Luther King."

That Donkey on your back is heavy, ain't it?

• Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Then please tell us what your point was because the lack of self awareness is staggering.

jesus, it's really something to behold. the whataboutism, is strong, the attempted redirection is strong, the false equivalency is strong. 

i've noticed a pattern that certain posters require the whataboutism and the false equivalency to support their world view. it's uncanny.

"see! police aren't catching the criminals who committed this heinous act! therefore, black lives matter are a bunch of hypocrites!"

um, the police are also shooting innocent unarmed people.

BUT LOOK AT THIS CRIMINAL ACT THE POLICE WON'T SOLVE

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, hayden_horn said:

jesus, it's really something to behold. the whataboutism, is strong, the attempted redirection is strong, the false equivalency is strong. 

i've noticed a pattern that certain posters require the whataboutism and the false equivalency to support their world view. it's uncanny.

"see! police aren't catching the criminals who committed this heinous act! therefore, black lives matter are a bunch of hypocrites!"

This argument in particular too is so strange as it’s literally an argument in support of police reform, which is of course what BLM is protesting for. I truly don’t understand.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Who in god's name said to ignore (2)? You're the one asking everyone to ignore problems with the police because you feel people aren't paying attention to other issues. 

Again with the deflection.

Where/when did I say to ignore the problems with police?

I said that both issues need to addressed. And that the national movement a along with parade of brand new jackasses , are only focused certain black lives. When they can focus on both at the same time. 

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Except we literally agree that the cops won’t get them. Which is another part of the problem. Which BLM is attempting to rectify. Which you demonize them for. So I’m just not sure how your logic follows.

tenor.gif

• Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

10 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

This argument in particular too is so strange as it’s literally an argument in support of police reform, which is of course what BLM is protesting for. I truly don’t understand.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Except....effectively all major black advocacy groups ARE focused on both, and have been for a long time. It’s a popular narrative among folks with a certain agenda that black advocacy groups don’t care about reducing violence, community-building, addressing the underlying issues that lead to decaying communities and violence....but it’s just flat-out false. Again, most all of them have long had that exact agenda.

I’m aware of two such organizations just in Austin, and am working with them on the education part of their efforts (that’s where I expect I can make the biggest difference). In other words...I’m not doing a lot to directly deal with police misconduct - I’m not in the best position to effectively advocate on that issue. But I can help a lot on the education and professional development front. So, I do. And the opportunities and mechanisms were already there...created by black community groups, quite some time ago.

So, you’re not just selling the logical fallacy of whataboutism, you’ve built that fallacy on a premise that is a lie. I don’t know why you’ve done so, or why you’re so committed to that task, but that’s what it is.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

The urban myth that the killers will be brought to justice is used so that you can keep looking the other way.

I said that having zero faith they will find the killer, it was sarcasm. I lived in Chicago 2013-2015, if the shooting occurred south of Chinatown nobody is getting arrested unless you’re white in Bridgeport or a student at UChicago

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Except....effectively all major black advocacy groups ARE focused on both, and have been for a long time. It’s a popular narrative among folks with a certain agenda that black advocacy groups don’t care about reducing violence, community-building, addressing the underlying issues that lead to decaying communities and violence....but it’s just flat-out false. Again, most all of them have long had that exact agenda.

I’m aware of two such organizations just in Austin, and am working with them on the education part of their efforts (that’s where I expect I can make the biggest difference). In other words...I’m not doing a lot to directly deal with police misconduct - I’m not in the best position to effectively advocate on that issue. But I can help a lot on the education and professional development front. So, I do. And the opportunities and mechanisms were already there...created by black community groups, quite some time ago.

So, you’re not just selling the logical fallacy of whataboutism, you’ve built that fallacy on a premise that is a lie. I don’t know why you’ve done so, or why you’re so committed to that task, but that’s what it is.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

I know why you and the rest keep trotting out that narrative, just wish you would be honest about it. 90% of the posters in this thread are more interested in playing politics than black lives. Pretending like they care is the lie(just like the BLM org). 

Except....effectively all major black advocacy groups ARE focused on both

This is about the BLM org.

• Fuck You 3

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You presented the evidence of how you are helping and you provided context that this is how you can also do the most to further the BLM  Movement. A normal human being that is not a professional contrarian would see this and think “Okay this guy is doing his part to tear down barriers.”

The contrarian sees this and thinks “Screw you for not caring about the specific thing I am focused on. If you saw the world how I did you would then get it. Instead your punk ass doesn’t care because you refuse to see this other thing that only I see.” 

It really is such an interesting example of how the human mind can have a laser sharp focus, but when that focus engages others with constant name-calling and negativity it makes what that person says hold very little water.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

I know why you and the rest keep trotting out that narrative, just wish you would be honest about it. 90% of the posters in this thread are more interested in playing politics than black lives. Pretending like they care is the lie(just like the BLM org). 

Jesus dude for claiming other people are spouting bullshit or being dishonest you sure do assume to know a lot about everyone else.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Except I never said to 'Leave the police alone!"

That's just deflection on your part. Something that a chickenshit racist does. When did you decide that 'black lives matter'?  How long have you been speaking out?  

I never decided Black lives matter. Just kind of always knew it. Only one of us wants to ignore some of the black deaths to focus on other black deaths and it's not me. You are in desperate need of a huge amount of self-reflection.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I never decided Black lives matter. Just kind of always knew it. Only one of us wants to ignore some of the black deaths to focus on other black deaths and it's not me. You are in desperate need of a huge amount of self-reflection.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

It's not a lie. You have consistently waved your hands during discussions of black deaths at the hands of police officers hoping to get people to stop paying attention to those and instead pay attention to black deaths at the hands of black citizens. Are you denying this?

45 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And the truth is he knows this, which is why in actuality his constant belaboring about BLM is more about his partisanship and his overall adherence to a conservative framing of the issue. He just can't help himself even when he knows better. The gravitational force that pulls at him to maintain his blackman, contrarian, "free thinker"  bonafides is just too strong.  

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

54 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Don't be one of those compromised Negroes, who can only speak the party line. If think this is going to stop when Trump is gone, you are the problem. 

Did I say that that you couldn't fight or speak out against black people who have been killed by the police? Or systematic racism? What I said was is that the national BLM movement and all these brand new folks who just figured out that 'black lives matter' only care about certain black lives. Because that is where the money, attention and political power is. Nothing to be gained from holding Brothahorn accountable for murder, even though that is the 'state's' job. Just like it's the 'state's' job to deal with killer cops. 

You can demand that the 'state' do something about the killer cops and community killers. The same way you demand police reform when dealing with citizens, you can demand the cops do a better job protecting the citizens against all killers. It's not that complicated. Unless you want it to be.

Hahaha!!! Compromised Negroes? Speak the party line? This guy.

It's the State's job to hold people accountable.You are correct in that assessment. You are also correct when you say that it is the State's job to hold the police accountable.  However, the one equation you are leaving out is what happens when the State is the failing to do it's job, which in this case is hold the police accountable? The answer is pretty clear, hold the State accountable. For years now the killing of unarmed Black People has gone unchecked. The State ignored it. The people protested. The State continued to ignore it. With each wave the people get louder. The solution to these protests and riots are simple. Quit ignoring the people. After all, they are the ones who pay your salaries.

Now, let's address the "compromised negro" comment.

Compromise is a great word. Here is the definition- "accept standards that are lower than is desirable"

That is exactly what you are doing by not demanding more out of the people you pay taxes to. So who is calling who what?

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It's not a lie. You have consistently waved your hands during discussions of black deaths at the hands of police officers hoping to get people to stop paying attention to those and instead pay attention to black deaths at the hands of black citizens. Are you denying this?

Again with the bullshit. Quote me where I said that BonB crime is more important than cops killing a black person. I've said that that they both need to be addressed. And that black life lost is a black life lost, no matter the killer.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Again with the bullshit. Quote me where I said that BonB crime is more important than cops killing a black person. I've said that that they both need to be addressed. And that black life lost is a black life lost, no matter the killer.

Then what’s your problem with BLM? They want to save black lives and reform police. So what’s the fucking problem?

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

So you're not denying the fact that you have consistently attempted to deflect this thread from police killing blacks to blacks killing blacks? That's what I said you've done, that's what you've done, and that's why you are the only person here who has attempted to prioritize some black deaths over others.

And you haven't only said they both need to be addressed, you've said that people who don't protest against blacks killing blacks have no right to protest against police killing blacks. Which is, honestly, one of the dumbest things ever posted.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Don't be one of those compromised Negroes, who can only speak the party line. If think this is going to stop when Trump is gone, you are the problem (Strawman deflection, you are attempting to argue a point no one made- Let me try, don't be just another wife beating republican, come on she doesn't deserve that)

Did I say that that you couldn't fight or speak out against black people who have been killed by the police? (No one granted you authority to give permission) Or systematic racism? What I said was is that the national BLM movement and all these brand new folks who just figured out that 'black lives matter' only care about certain black lives. (Proof?)   Because that is where the money, attention and political power is. Nothing to be gained from holding Brothahorn accountable for murder, even though that is the 'state's' job. Just like it's the 'state's' job to deal with killer cops. 

You can demand that the 'state' do something about the killer cops and community killers. (This is their job actually.  They need to do it.  This is the the problem.  Save the Whales is another problem, but it is not germane to the discussion and it runs counter to branding principles,  ever notice they don't sell you on the 20 benefits of a product/service instead they just list 1 or 2?  Advertisers figured this shit out, even if you have not.)  The same way you demand police reform when dealing with citizens, you can demand the cops do a better job protecting the citizens against all killers. It's not that complicated. Unless you want it to be.

What is a compromised negro?  

BLM, in my opinion,  is less about singing and holding hands and can simply be reduced to seeking equal protection under the law in action not words.  The words are already there.  The action part, not so much.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Oh....so we’re literally talking about just the single, registered website organization, not the actual broad “black lives matter” movement that involves tens of millions of people who have zero connection to BLM.org, and haven’t received or given any money to it or anything like that?

I mean...you ARE aware that black lives matter is a broad movement that goes way beyond a single registered entity with a domain name...right? Please, tell me you know that.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

I'd like to see where in thier manifest that they say that. I've never heard those words uttered once.

Edited by workswithseed

26 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

And the truth is he knows this, which is why in actuality his constant belaboring about BLM is more about his partisanship and his overall adherence to a conservative framing of the issue. He just can't help himself even when he knows better. The gravitational force that pulls at him to maintain his blackman, contrarian, "free thinker"  bonafides is just too strong.  

This right here......

CoordinatedSpicyDuckbillplatypus-size_re

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So you're not denying the fact that you have consistently attempted to deflect this thread from police killing blacks to blacks killing blacks? That's what I said you've done, that's what you've done, and that's why you are the only person here who has attempted to prioritize some black deaths over others.

And you haven't only said they both need to be addressed, you've said that people who don't protest against blacks killing blacks have no right to protest against police killing blacks. Which is, honestly, one of the dumbest things ever posted.

Oh so asking for or demanding that people pay attention to kids/innocent blacks being killed is a distraction to you? Exactly why I said 90% of the posters in this thread are hear for politics. Are you not built to handle multiple issues at the same time? 

I've heard some chickenshit liberalism in my time but you reached a new mile stone. Thank you for living down to my expectations.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

And the truth is he knows this, which is why in actuality his constant belaboring about BLM is more about his partisanship and his overall adherence to a conservative framing of the issue. He just can't help himself even when he knows better. The gravitational force that pulls at him to maintain his blackman contrarian bonafides is just too strong.  

So BLM org., has now become all major black advocacy groups? Nice how you two use that to deflect from what I have been quite clear on. If calling out fake wokeness makes me contrarian, then so be it. Better that than compromised, pushing the party line. 

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Hahaha!!! Compromised Negroes? Speak the party line? This guy.

It's the State's job to hold people accountable.You are correct in that assessment. You are also correct when you say that it is the State's job to hold the police accountable.  However, the one equation you are leaving out is what happens when the State is the failing to do it's job, which in this case is hold the police accountable? The answer is pretty clear, hold the State accountable. For years now the killing of unarmed Black People has gone unchecked. The State ignored it. The people protested. The State continued to ignore it. With each wave the people get louder. The solution to these protests and riots are simple. Quit ignoring the people. After all, they are the ones who pay your salaries.

Now, let's address the "compromised negro" comment.

Compromise is a great word. Here is the definition- "accept standards that are lower than is desirable"

That is exactly what you are doing by not demanding more out of the people you pay taxes to. So who is calling who what?

I know it's much easier to keep saying that than accept reality. Keep acting like it's a chicken or egg situation. You can demand that the police stop killing blacks at the same time as demanding that they protect blacks from the other side. But only one of those will get you the grift.

Why do you settle for less?

• Fuck You 1

I know it's much easier to keep saying that than accept reality. Keep acting like it's a chicken or egg situation. You can demand that the police stop killing blacks at the same time as demanding that they protect blacks from the other side. But only one of those will get you the grift.

Get you the grift?

You think that the people involved in this effort....are in it for the money?

If so, I’m totally doing it wrong. Spending money on scholarships and such has me way on the negative side of the ledger. Where do I put in for my Soros check or whatnot? I mean, if I owned, say, a hotel in Florida, I could totally make sure all the BLM club meetings happened there, paying full price....but alas, I don’t.

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Is this guy for real or just a full of shit troll pretending to be black?

30 minutes ago, Nivek said:

What is a compromised negro?  

BLM, in my opinion,  is less about singing and holding hands and can simply be reduced to seeking equal protection under the law in action not words.  The words are already there.  The action part, not so much.  

I too would like to know what a compromised negro is and if there are any on this board in brothahorns opinion.

9 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Who says we don't? The only person arguing that is you. You assume to know what people are doing in their daily lives. You don't. Instead you sit here deflecting time and time again. So there is one of us in this conversation who is helping as well as holding the State accountable for their actions. The other has yet to say what they are doing in either category.

• Hook 'Em 1

I should apologize to all you fine folks.

Huck has helped me see that by bringing up innocent blacks who were not killed by cops, I am distracting you from your mission..Black people killed by cops. Silly of me to interrupt the feel goods. What was I thinking?

You guys are busy going to blm rallies(when it's convenient). You know a couple of people who work in an organization, and your thread is 17 pages long. Not sure I could have asked for much more. 

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I should apologize to all you fine folks.

Huck has helped me see that by bringing up innocent blacks who were not killed by cops, I am distracting you from your mission..Black people killed by cops. Silly of me to interrupt the feel goods. What was I thinking?

You guys are busy going to blm rallies(when it's convenient). You know a couple of people who work in an organization, and your thread is 17 pages long. Not sure I could have asked for much more. 

Some of us have 100 employees with a few former felons they employee and coach on a daily basis about how to get where they are. Some of us give them a real honest to God Black Man, who came from where they came from, but now has everything they want, and gained it honestly to look up to. Remind us all what you are doing again?

5 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Who says we don't? The only person arguing that is you. You assume to know what people are doing in their daily lives. You don't. Instead you sit here deflecting time and time again. So there is one of us in this conversation who is helping as well as holding the State accountable for their actions. The other has yet to say what they are doing in either category.

I must have missed all the list of things you are doing to hold the state accountable. Please direct me to that post.

Or take a look in the mirror before you start talking about deflection

• Fuck You 2