Hugo Stiglitz

Trump Presidential Photo Album

I’m gonna estimate her intake prior to the speech was about 3/4ths of a gram.  Rest of it was burned on this DSL’s of hers doing gummies afterwards.  

Edited by Lobo

What a perfect photo. 

"Mr. President, would you like me to put these classified documents about the Iranian nuclear program over here for protection, so I can set your TWO cheesesteaks down in front of you on this tray that we normally reserve for child passengers because of the little airplane drawing on it?"  

"Nah, screw that.  Just set it down right on top.  I know the grease will make my briefs stick together with an oily discharge.  Melania doesn't mine, why should I?  Thank you."  

Flynn's pretty dorky looking for a foreign agent traitor. Never guess that guy was a general. 

And his mother dresses him funny.

21 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Flynn's pretty dorky looking for a foreign agent traitor. Never guess that guy was a general. 

And his mother dresses him funny.

Didn't realize he was sinister, either.

51 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EiNtS38VkAAlGGk?format=jpg&name=small
EiNtTBGUMAEZWPI?format=jpg&name=small

Yes, that is Michael Flynn signing a Qanon shirt. 

This motherfucker better end up in prison.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion