ROFL BOX

Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

46 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

English to Democrat translation.

Leaking classified information to the media=disloyalty.

That's a disingenuous take.  We can all understand people getting fired for leaking private deliberations.  But that's not really what's happening.  He's making loyalty lists and sacking people who present facts Dear Leader doesn't want to hear.  If he wants you to say "The sky is Dear Leader Orange!" and you don't say it, fired.  That's what's happening here.  And dumb asses cover for him and say "Media leakage!"  

This kind of hot take is why you are dismissed as a joke by people who engage in real debate. Keeping it real in cartoon thread. 

English to Democrat translation.

Responding to a subpoena and truthfully testifying under oath=disloyalty.

FIFY

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

can't even be bothered to spell her name right, I guess

Maybe it went over yer head.  She can't even spell her name right could be the joke or not. Who cares it's accurate and kinda funny.

55 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm quite sure it did not

I'm quite sure it doesn't mean dick regarding the point of the cartoon. But hey, play that whole fingers in your ears thing.....

I have a question. What word is he censoring? Hell? Do people say "go to fuck"? I'm confused at the randomness of that part. also, his site is flagandcross.com. for fuck's sake, pander much?

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I have a question. What word is he censoring? Hell? Do people say "go to fuck"? I'm confused at the randomness of that part. also, his site is flagandcross.com. for fuck's sake, pander much?

Hell, you can see it. #@!!

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

ETx_0UZU0AAlWWe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Part of the humor is that he medical professionals have actual masks and gowns instead of bandanas and newspaper clothes.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion