I'm not saying that Mike Pence is a fucking asshole, but...

Gil Bang

5 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Since he didn't live there at the time isn't that voter fraud by knowingly entering in an address that he doesn't live at, and is in fact lived in by another person?

It's Republican, actual fraud, doesn't count. Only mythical, fake Democrat fraud...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, pacman said:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2152477399857/mike-pence-wife-karen-reportedly-homeless-couch-surfing-in-indiana

This asshole has lived on the public dime so long he allegedly has no actual residence.

He used the Indiana Governor's mansion to vote this past November.

I kinda feel bad for him in a small way, or at least his wife and kids---it's not their fault Mike likes to gargle Trump balls.  If his wife, or even a surrogate, had been seen shopping for a home back in Indiana...Trump would have gotten wind of it (or the media) and it would have looked like Pence was conceding the election and making plans to relocate.  An innocent thing like "Hey, just as a backup plan...we're looking at this humble split-level in Fort Wayne just for the time-being, it's a leaseback Mr. President.  Nothing permanent.  I'm sure we'll be back on top in no time!"  I mean, Trump...even without the Pence Family shopping for proper housing...tacitly put a bounty of the VP's head.  Imagine how bad it would have gotten if word got out Pence was already leaving D.C.  Shit, Pence's kids have to look over their shoulder for a few years while this all dies down because idiot Trumpers don't understand how NOT to murder people.  

Wasn't that Austin gal you all call Fitlump railing about the homeless as part of her platform?

I don't like Pence, he signed on to be wingman for an evil pilot, but I have to say it's Trump that should be a man without a bed considering how many people he and his son-in-law kicked out of their places.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Former Vice President Pence will rally for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp the day before the state's May 24 primary, the campaign announced Friday. Kemp faces a challenge from David Perdue, who ran and lost for Senate in 2020, but has support from former President Trump.

Pence's decision to rally for Kemp marks the most outward effort the former vice president has taken to buck Trump and his desired political outcome.

Pence joins other GOP figures like former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts in backing Kemp, whom Trump has derided since the 2020 election. Pence's former chief of staff, Marc Short, recently joined the Kemp campaign as a senior adviser.

the 24 presidential election cycle will be excruciatingly painful to endure, but I will enjoy watching Trump and Pence snipe at each other as we get closer to the election. Trump will of course fully destroy Pence, because Pence is a pussy and not wired for political dogfighting like Trump is. Pence will have to straddle the issue of the 20 election being a fraud at the same time defending his actions to not overturn. John Q Republican will not be easy to win over in that regard. Maybe he and Cruz can sit next to each other when they both end up manning the fundraising phone banks for fat donnie. 

13 minutes ago, Blotto said:

the 24 presidential election cycle will be excruciatingly painful to endure, but I will enjoy watching Trump and Pence snipe at each other as we get closer to the election. Trump will of course fully destroy Pence, because Pence is a pussy and not wired for political dogfighting like Trump is. Pence will have to straddle the issue of the 20 election being a fraud at the same time defending his actions to not overturn. John Q Republican will not be easy to win over in that regard. Maybe he and Cruz can sit next to each other when they both end up manning the fundraising phone banks for fat donnie. 

They are so easily pick-on-able, Pence for his sycophancy and Cruz for his arrogant sycophancy.

99497D28-E2B6-4D12-BA31-0F84388801B1.jpeg