mdmost

If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

which would you rather listen to 1) julie talk about hockey or 2) trifecta talk?  ill take julie hockey talk over a lot of cowboy talk right now.  the stars are in the fucking stanley cup and she has an inside track on things going on with the team.  not to mention she knows more about hockey than all but 1 of the hosts. 

11 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

which would you rather listen to 1) julie talk about hockey or 2) trifecta talk?  ill take julie hockey talk over a lot of cowboy talk right now.  the stars are in the fucking stanley cup and she has an inside track on things going on with the team.  not to mention she knows more about hockey than all but 1 of the hosts. 

Trifecta talk. Julie does NOT know more than Jake or Dan. She just wants so very badly to convince idiots she is knowledgeable. 

She needs to make me a sandwich, and Nate needs to go get his fucking shine box. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Trifecta talk. Julie does NOT know more than Jake or Dan. She just wants so very badly to convince idiots she is knowledgeable. 

She needs to make me a sandwich, and Nate needs to go get his fucking shine box. 

Say's the guy who's not even Press Box hot.

15 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

she without a doubt knows more hockey than jake. maybe not dan.  maybe.  but likely.

No she doesn’t. Do you know how I know?  Vagina. 

10 minutes ago, RPM said:

Say's the guy who's not even Press Box hot.

Julie is not press box hot, and that whole bit was foisted on us by Julie to have people discuss her looks. 

1 minute ago, RPM said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6150816

Well apparently you think ugly versions of Erin Andrews are hot. I don’t. I think she’s average, a sweet girl that gets on well on the show, and presses way too hard when hockey talk comes up. 

Women do not know about men’s sports like men do. Period. They may learn some base knowledge by osmosis but I assure you Jake is better equipped to comment on the sport than she is. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Women do not know about men’s sports like men do.

Hot Sports Opinion. Chauvinist as fuck, but HSO none the less.

Just now, RPM said:

Hot Sports Opinion. Chauvinist as fuck, but HSO none the less.

Don’t know what’s hot about it. I love women. I coach two girls hoops teams, and my daughters are athletes. They’re not equipped to comment on my son’s football games. They know generic shit like he played well, but nothing beyond that. Would I value their opinion on his basketball or baseball efforts?  Yes. Because they play hoops and softball. 

Girls cannot comment on sports they haven’t played particularly when those sports are physical contact sports. I mean, they can do whatever they want, but I’m gonna bitch about it. 

Rex is giving old Futureman a run for his money on commitment to trolling.  It's quite spectacular.  You guys should take the road show to the Cloak Room.  Think of it as your Rucker Park

58 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

I want to listen to things I don't like and play Internet Tough Guy when I talk about it! 

16 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

I want to listen to things I don't like and play Internet Tough Guy when I talk about it! 

I like hockey. When non pretenders talk about it. 

Julie should stick to talking about George Strait, mothering and White Claw. 

Well apparently you think ugly versions of Erin Andrews are hot. I don’t. I think she’s average, a sweet girl that gets on well on the show, and presses way too hard when hockey talk comes up. 

Women do not know about men’s sports like men do. Period. They may learn some base knowledge by osmosis but I assure you Jake is better equipped to comment on the sport than she is. 

Good lord man. Doesn’t seem like you’re understanding what the term Press Box Hot actually implies or is meaning.

I take it as what I’ve also heard as a Nebraska 9. You get a cute girl in Nebraska and she becomes a 9 there because well there aren’t many cute girls there. Bring her to Texas she’s like a 6. Cute but not a 9

Also, oilfield hot. Take just about any chick and she’s 3-4 points higher in hotness because you almost never see them in the field. Put them in a bar or restaurant and she looses those extra points.

Julie is cute and very bangable. Put her in a press box with a bunch of olds and dudes and she becomes press box hot.

I like hockey. When non pretenders talk about it. 
Julie should stick to talking about George Strait, mothering and White Claw. 

Ya make sure you teach you’re daughters they’ll never know as much about a sport because they didn’t fucking play it. What a joke. I’m not even fully in to the metoo movements but attitudes like yours are exactly the types of tones that need to be stopped. Did Jake and Dan play hockey? No. So I’ll take their opinions and viewpoints as shit too. Come man. I honestly feel you can do way better than this.

51 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Ya make sure you teach you’re daughters they’ll never know as much about a sport because they didn’t fucking play it. What a joke. I’m not even fully in to the metoo movements but attitudes like yours are exactly the types of tones that need to be stopped. Did Jake and Dan play hockey? No. So I’ll take their opinions and viewpoints as shit too. Come man. I honestly feel you can do way better than this.

I actually think it’s some of my better work. 

22 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Rex is giving old Futureman a run for his money on commitment to trolling.  It's quite spectacular. 

I don’t troll. 

Christ Almighty I don’t want to hear Julie Dobbs talk about hockey. 

I don’t doubt she knows more hockey than Dan and Jake but man do they force her hockey segments. She’s not an “expert” by any stretch of the imagination and it’s like they’re trying to foist that upon us. Razor is an expert — and talks that way. Having Julie on in the same capacity a couple hours after Razor just makes their knowledge gulf more glaring.

you want to hear norm's 5 key plays again?  shuttle run?  its not like shes getting 3 segments per show.  it might be once per day on norm and d and bad radio.  its not that bad.

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I don’t doubt she knows more hockey than Dan and Jake but man do they force her hockey segments. She’s not an “expert” by any stretch of the imagination and it’s like they’re trying to foist that upon us. Razor is an expert — and talks that way. Having Julie on in the same capacity a couple hours after Razor just makes their knowledge gulf more glaring.

They don’t force her to do shit. She WANTS to chime in. And frankly she should be at home taking care of her kids, or playing tennis when kids are at Mother’s Day Out. 

4 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

you want to hear norm's 5 key plays again?  shuttle run?  its not like shes getting 3 segments per show.  it might be once per day on norm and d and bad radio.  its not that bad.

Well I don’t listen to Norm so I don’t know how to answer that question. I’ll tell you what, I’d rather listen to a rando Houston sports radio fight than Julie try to press hard to force feed shit about hockey. 

And whomever said it was generic talk is right. The only points she makes are ones that make the listener remember that she knows Stars players, coaches, and personnel. She doesn’t know any more about the game than any man who played high school sports. 

28 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She doesn’t know any more about the game than any man who played high school sports. 

So she's Corby (pick a sport....any sport)

Edited by Surly Bevo

33 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

So she's Corby (pick a sport....any sport)

Except she doesn’t do The Overcusser, walk up to Wade Boggs like he’s George Brett, and ask Shaq if he’d suck the snakebite venom out of his mom’s tit to win a title. Instead she talks about “Jamie’s Murder Eyes”. As if Jamie were one of her former players.  Hey, that chick knows hockey guys!  No, she doesn’t. She’s a name dropping, force feeder that doesn’t know shit about hockey. 

9 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

They don’t force her to do shit. She WANTS to chime in. And frankly she should be at home taking care of her kids, or playing tennis when kids are at Mother’s Day Out. 

When my wife and I volunteer at our niece's school I see several of that specific breed of white suburbanite woman who you know is walking around with a thermos of cranberry and vodka and stays just shy of plastered pretty much all the time. Those women are always married to cunts like this guy here. 

58 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

When my wife and I volunteer at our niece's school I see several of that specific breed of white suburbanite woman who you know is walking around with a thermos of cranberry and vodka and stays just shy of plastered pretty much all the time. Those women are always married to cunts like this guy here. 

Let’s be honest. You’re not married, and you like smoking pole. Amirite?

20 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Hell has frozen over.  Nah, Rhynes is playing nice. Good for both of them.

Yep, good for them, but, Greggo is one insane mofo. I hope he’s gotten the help he’s needed for awhile. 

19 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yep, good for them, but, Greggo is one insane mofo. I hope he’s gotten the help he’s needed for awhile. 

You can take Greggo out of Wise County, but you can't take Wise County out of Greggo.

I've kinda been ready for the Wolf "retirement" celebration/media tour to come to an end, but if he's gonna flip the script that hard I'm in. 

8 hours ago, threesheets said:

Greg hasn't tweeted since March 25th, and he was pretty prolific with crazy shit before that.  Maybe there's something there. 

I noticed that too.  wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been trying to get sober.