Bob Kraft Arrested in Sex Sting

4th&Five

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I really couldn't care less who he pays to stick what up his ass, and you shouldn't either.

hey I don’t care about it at all.  I’ve had a girl stick her finger in my ass while blowing me, multiple times, it’s great.  I just don’t care for kraft and I want him to endure some public embarrassment via the wonderful world of social media.  but you can’t always get what you want, I guess. 

It's still frustrating that there are people even on this thread who think Kraft did something that requires justice be meted out.  This case started collapsing as soon as there were arrests.  It shows how powerful the narrative of "our children' or "omg it's trafficking" continue to be, no matter how completely fabricated the charges are.

35 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

It's still frustrating that there are people even on this thread who think Kraft did something that requires justice be meted out.  This case started collapsing as soon as there were arrests.  It shows how powerful the narrative of "our children' or "omg it's trafficking" continue to be, no matter how completely fabricated the charges are.

I'm not sure where I come out on prostitution laws.  It does seem like there's a good case for legalization.

But the amount of energy and resources we spend pursuing these cases, which are mostly misdemeanors, in the name of politics or virtue signaling or something, boggles the mind.

I generally agree with this. But I’m still of the opinion there’s something going on with those Chinese handy houses that isn’t quite the same as two consenting adults. I could be wrong but the whole thing just seems shady af.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PilotsError said:

1) Agreed on prostitution. 

2) The trafficking thing though is also real and should be pursued to protect women, not that it should be some catchall to prevent point 1, though..