Bob Kraft Arrested in Sex Sting

4th&Five

1 hour ago, housious said:

What a valuable spend of police resources. Make a bunch of old dudes apologize for getting rub and tugs after a months long investigation. 

I think you are be short sighted here.  The investigation was actually centered around black market supply of law enforcement grade weaponry, utilities and devices to underworld entities that pose a large threat to society.  

The cache of black market inventory was pretty impressive and these threats are no longer headed for our streets:

4123872-view-of-a-traditional-red-firewohqdefault.jpgChinese-Crested-On-White-01.jpg963f29de8572df08eade3b90a8382d68.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

I think you are be short sighted here.  The investigation was actually centered around black market supply of law enforcement grade weaponry, utilities and devices to underworld entities that pose a large threat to society.  

The cache of black market inventory was pretty impressive and these threats are no longer headed for our streets:

4123872-view-of-a-traditional-red-firewohqdefault.jpgChinese-Crested-On-White-01.jpg963f29de8572df08eade3b90a8382d68.jpg

Dammit.  Next thing you know they’re going to go peepee in our Cokes 

5 hours ago, housious said:

Spend your mom

“Your mom was spent after I was done with her” would have been the proper Surly response.

This forum is in dire need of a continuing education program, what with all the misused nomenclature that abounds here.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

“Your mom was spent after I was done with her” would have been the proper Surly response.

This forum is in dire need of a continuing education program, what with all the misused nomenclature that abounds here.

This was a bad spend of valuable vocabulary. You're going to need to word better to reach these folks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, housious said:

What a valuable spend of police resources. Make a bunch of old dudes apologize for getting rub and tugs after a months long investigation. 

anybody know what the proper plural form of rub and tug is?

rub and tugs? rubs and tug? rubs and tugs? thx in advance.

4 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

hqdefault.jpg

Chinese donuts look pretty crappy.

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Tough crowd today

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:31 AM, mycox said:

I'm pretty damn liberal.

It must suck to be someone that has to pay for a handjob because you can't get laid. Go for it, but that isn't me for me and I find it disgusting. Just do it at a legit place and not one of those shady massage parlors.

Outside of Nevada and some foreign countries, I'm unaware of these "legit" places.   For someone who's getting laid a lot by regular chicks, you sure seem up to speed on the handjob industry. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Outside of Nevada and some foreign countries, I'm unaware of these "legit" places.   For someone who's getting laid a lot by regular chicks, you sure seem up to speed on the handjob industry. 

You wear sandals with jeans. Seems like you are one of those guys that pay.

• Haha 1

Kraft isn’t worried about the criminal charges.  He’s not getting jail time and the fine will be less than pocket change to him. His worry is being suspended for 1/2 season or more, by the nfl.  

I expect that Kraft and his family are going to announce that he has been diagnosed with dementia and that he is voluntarily stepping down as day to day decision maker.  He will hope to get sympathy from the nfl.  And who knows, that might be true about him. He wouldn’t be the first old guy to lose it after losing his wife.

11 hours ago, Mach 1 said:

I don't disagree about having to come up with some excuse to avoid NFL suspension, but this isn't a guy that will win a dementia argument

4FC137F800000578-0-image-a-12_1536191233

He looks to be under the illusion that this woman loves him because he’s a good looking guy. Same as a the sex slaves. They all like him. 

• Fuck You 1

On 3/19/2019 at 12:54 PM, housious said:

Well I think they were following the trafficking angle above what you stated. When that fell flat , they settled for what we have, “old dudes.....”. It’s a risk reward deal for law enforcement.