Bob Kraft Arrested in Sex Sting

4th&Five

3 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

No worries. Your mom is ready to retire. She’s just in it because it sparks joy for her.

Thank god, we're all ready for her to retire. The jerking off was still good, but her arthritis was starting to impact the massages and she can't have that.

3 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Surprised the cops haven’t leaked it yet

This. I used to be a DA and one of our municipalities had a mayor who owned a radio station and related website on which body cam videos of the execution of search and arrest warrants were available almost immediately to view. 

Never mind that I constantly reminded the shithead we might actually have to pick a jury in one of these cases 

19 minutes ago, SDG said:

Forgive my ignorance but is it true the sex trafficking thing was BS?  I haven’t been following this thread.   

There was traffic on the street in front of the buildings where dudes were paying for sex.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SDG said:

Forgive my ignorance but is it true the sex trafficking thing was BS?  I haven’t been following this thread.   

Cops were running a much larger sting operation to catch trafficking at these “spas.” I’m guessing this spa turned out to have non-trafficking prostitutes but they still caught Kraft paying for sex on video. 

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Cops were running a much larger sting operation to catch trafficking at these “spas.” I’m guessing this spa turned out to have non-trafficking prostitutes but they still caught Kraft paying for sex on video. 

Oh that must be why the twitter SJW died down so quick.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

First, I want to know what in the name of all that's holy justified the tens, more likely hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on installing video cameras.  Then we can talk about the ludicrous ruse.  Cops have been busting johns for 100 years without benefit of CCTV. 

And what in the blue fuck does watching rubbing and tugging have to do with human trafficking?

• Like 1

First, I want to know what in the name of all that's holy justified the tens, more likely hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on installing video cameras.  Then we can talk about the ludicrous ruse.  Cops have been busting johns for 100 years without benefit of CCTV. 
And what in the blue fuck does watching rubbing and tugging have to do with human trafficking?

It’s a complex policy issue, with a lot of push-pull.

Weird defense that the cops were overzealous but then again Kraft isn't as worried about the criminal case but rather the NFL.

I still bet that the NFL suspends him got 4-8 games next year*. Which I believe means that he isn't allowed to attend practices or games. I'm not sure if/how the owner is suspended from team decisions during that time.      * it could be the following season if he really wants to drag this out.

On 4/3/2019 at 5:22 PM, TwiceHorn said:

nothing..  but dumb fucks tend to do dumb fuck things.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, po elvis said:

A video just of Kraft receiving a hand job or blow job is not evidence of prostitution. They will need to release evidence of him offering to pay for it.

That's the part of the video when the asian chick takes the wallet out of the pants and gets some cash, I mean I'm guessing it is.

A video just of Kraft receiving a hand job or blow job is not evidence of prostitution. They will need to release evidence of him offering to pay for it.

Well he paid for the massage. The handy was free based on his stunning good looks and charm.