ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

19 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

South Bend makes College Station look like Austin…

I hung on all the reviews of that era from both Shaggys and Landthieves.  No one, until this week, complained about the ND campus.  

South Bend as a city only recently began to regrow an 'identity' as a town.  Between Studabaker and about 2010 it was just a bedroom community located near ND.  

I am more worried about Elko than A&M talent in the nil era.  At Duke last year, he beat Clemson and had us dead to rights but for a 4th and 16 scramble. 

Also we mauled our current qb Leonard at the 4:00 min mark. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

I hung on all the reviews of that era from both Shaggys and Landthieves.  No one, until this week, complained about the ND campus.  

South Bend as a city only recently began to regrow an 'identity' as a town.  Between Studabaker and about 2010 it was just a bedroom community located near ND.  

I am more worried about Elko than A&M talent in the nil era.  At Duke last year, he beat Clemson and had us dead to rights but for a 4th and 16 scramble. 

Also we mauled our current qb Leonard at the 4:00 min mark. 

This isn’t the NFL. Most college teams are very limited on offense. Take away one of their strengths, they fail to make in game adjustments, and you have a rock fight. That said, SEC defenses can do exactly the same thing to aggy. Texas has the offensive talent to stay out of the rock fight, but many teams on aggy’s schedule do not. 8-4 feels right because of course, but I think aggy will win a couple Iowa type games. I hope Denbrock has something for them. 

Elko’s second offseason will be interesting. If he tears down the roster and rebuilds it with a respectable 30 player class of 2025 recruits, they might be on the right track for rebuild. But if the boosters make him keep the talented locker room cancers because of contracts, I think it will stunt their growth. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/25/2024 at 5:57 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Dudes, aggy will fuck this up. It's in their nature. What are they, 1-9 when Game Day is in town? Now it's fixing to be 1-10. Stop rubbing your pussies, you'll sound the @Pimphand alarm. 

They are worse than that you cocksmoker

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2024 at 3:31 PM, demos said:

Rooting for a meteor.

You are an SEC team now, you root for your whatever-brethren.

This article's argument sums up how dumb college football has become.  You should care because ND@A&M might get weighed against in the race for an also-ran playoff slot worth for maybe a 5% shot at the national title. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnists/blake-toppmeyer/2024/05/26/notre-dame-college-football-schedule-playoff-texas-am-irish-alabama-tennessee/73582327007/

"That’s seven spots gone. Five to go.

∎ From here, the likeliest scenario is either Notre Dame grabs an at-large spot and leaves about nine SEC teams fighting for the remaining four bids, or the Irish suffer at least a couple of losses, and they’re left to wonder, oh, what could have been if not for a Week 1 loss to the Aggies?"

On 5/31/2024 at 9:09 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Than that you cocksmoker? 

How does English work, tard?

You big mad because your team will forever be bottom feeders. 

What part of the English language do you not understand cocksmoker?

Keep puffing all the peters brah 

On 6/3/2024 at 5:29 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

My sincere condolences that your blowbang to get your aggies ready backfired. 

You are the ultimate obedience worshiping scrub.  Go fucking virtue signal on facebook about how you quaccinated your whole family.

It's going to be hysterical when you NPC's get confronted with actual reality. 

26 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

You are the ultimate obedience worshiping scrub.  Go fucking virtue signal on facebook about how you quaccinated your whole family.

It's going to be hysterical when you NPC's get confronted with actual reality. 

You seem big mad since you were outed as an aggy when your Jesus Jinbo was scooping up all that talent and doing what aggy does best...Nothing. All while pretending to be scared that aggy was about to do big things. Big. Things. 

Maybe this is the year that you and your corps bunk mates can pass that jar around and drink up that liquid and show us sips what's up! Aggy to the NC and Weigman for Heisman.

This. Is. The. Year. 

IMG_9433.gif

IMG_9432.gif

4 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

What is the context here?

They call it "squeeze ags". Their little cosplay aggy groupies grab their own nuts and squeeze them in order to feel the pain of the football team in sympathetic support at key moments.

Everything in that explanation is 100% real. Go call Ripley's.

5 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

19 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

They call it "squeeze ags". Their little cosplay aggy groupies grab their own nuts and squeeze them in order to feel the pain of the football team in sympathetic support at key moments.

For real for real. You'll be in for a real treat come September, @notre dame joe. Directions to the stadium won't even be necessary!

6 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

This idiot obedience worshipping fuckface thinks I'm an aggy even though I graduated from UT in 1999 from the Business Honors Program.

Don't worry he's a fucking NPC who sucks all the government cock he can find.

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

You seem big mad since you were outed as an aggy when your Jesus Jinbo was scooping up all that talent and doing what aggy does best...Nothing. All while pretending to be scared that aggy was about to do big things. Big. Things. 

Maybe this is the year that you and your corps bunk mates can pass that jar around and drink up that liquid and show us sips what's up! Aggy to the NC and Weigman for Heisman.

This. Is. The. Year. 

18 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

This idiot obedience worshipping fuckface thinks I'm an aggy even though I graduated from UT in 1999 from the Business Honors Program.

Don't worry he's a fucking NPC who sucks all the government cock he can find.

Animated GIF

22 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

That cannot be a thing.

That cannot be a thing.
Sadly it is, and very very real. The unfortunate part is this practice somehow doesn't prevent them from producing aggy spawn who are brainwashed into the cult from birth.
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

That cannot be a thing.

Want a source?

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/being-an-aggie-is-no-joke/

being-an-aggie-6.jpg?auto=compress&crop=

“Squeeze, Ags!’’ These yell leaders are—yes, it’s true—squeezing their privates in order to share pain with the team on the football field. Nobody knows who first came up with this idea, but it’s never caught on with anyone but Aggies.

Photograph by Will van Overbeek

• Hook 'Em 1