2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

Since Gurley’s gonna fuck me, Jordan Howard @ Minn or Mike Williams v. Pitt (non-PPR)? 

You know I’m leaning Philly. 

I don’t really like either this week, but I can’t stsrt mike Williams until he proves something to me. At least you know Howard is going to get the carries and the goal line work.

Damn, I didn’t realize he had so many targets last week. I still think I’d go Howard though.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

I have to bench one of these WR's:

Evans vs. Car (In England)

Tyreek Hill vs. HOU

Fitz vs. ATL

Lockett @ CLE

I kind of want to bench Evans, but I can't wait to see if Hill is active because of the dumb fucking early start time in the CAR/TB game.

If I bench Evans and Hill is inactive, my only other option is Mehtt Breida.

2 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

I have to bench one of these WR's:

Evans vs. Car (In England)

Tyreek Hill vs. HOU

Fitz vs. ATL

Lockett @ CLE

I kind of want to bench Evans, but I can't wait to see if Hill is active because of the dumb fucking early start time in the CAR/TB game.

If I bench Evans and Hill is inactive, my only other option is Mehtt Breida.

Man, that’s tough because I think Hill is going to be inactive, but Id just say fuck it and fall back on Brieda, because I’d want to start those guys over mike Evans with his matchup. 

So here's my TE situation.  12 team, PPR, must start 1TE and CAN start 2 with 2nd at the FLEX.

I typically carry 1TE, but have been fishing like a madman with roster spots available from solid depth at WR & RB.  My QB, DST, and K are all locked in at 1 spot each.

Gerald Everett, starter this week. Picked up on waivers this week, dropping OJ.

Hunter Henry, picked up 2 weeks ago on waivers for later...

Chris Herndon IV, picked up 2 weeks ago on waivers originally for his return this week.  Now he's hurt.

Vance McDonald is available without waiver process.  He's had one decent game and 3 stinkers, but plays in what CAN be a productive offense, moreso that the freaking Jets.

Hockensen is on waivers.  i would need to win the waivers for him tonight.

Would you drop Herndon and his potential for McD or Hockensen?

31 minutes ago, Henry Hill said:

I have Mahomes and Watson on my dynasty team. Who should I starts?

I’d start Watson because of the injuries with the chiefs (including mahomes, I guess), but why do you have both? I feel like that would be a nightmare deciding week to week. I know it’s hard to trade qbs, and get what their perceived market value, but you gotta trade one of those guys. I’m sure you have a hole on your roster somewhere.  

Edited by youdunnf'dup

27 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’d start Watson because of the injuries with the chiefs (including mahomes, I guess), but why do you have both? I feel like that would be a nightmare deciding week to week. I know it’s hard to trade qbs, and get what their perceived market value, but you gotta trade one of those guys. I’m sure you have a hole on your roster somewhere.  

Fair feedback. I’m regularly looking for trade opportunities but my league is pretty competitive and most offers are pretty one-sided. My league has very deep benches so I find more value in retaining multiple tier one QBs than pawning one off for scraps. 

30 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Hill is active. Pringle got the most targets last week. So no, I don’t think so. 

So, who do I bench? 0.5PPR 

Hill vs. HOU

Lockett @ CLE

Fitz vs. ATL

Whoever you bench will go 8/ 110yds and 2 TDs.

( Those are 3 good picks, but I would lean towards benching Fitz, not because he sucks, but I just see more upside on the other 2.)

Edited by Iceman