2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

6 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

You could make that trade in 2 weeks. Wouldn’t do it now. 

Saquon's owner might feel a little different in 2 weeks.  He would have potentially weathered half of the storm of having Barkley out of commission.

The price could be considerably higher in 2 weeks...or lower, depending upon how that owner's team's overall results go.

Edited by Iceman

League has an IR roster spot. Currently have Hunter Henry sitting there. Not a lot of info on how long he’s going to be out. I picked up Mark Andrews when Henry got hurt which was great in week 2, not so much week 3.

Anyway, Derrius Guice is available (supposed to come off IR week 9 iirc). Trying to decide if I should drop Henry and throw Guice in my IR slot. (It’s apparent lots of people in my league don’t understand the IR slot).

RB situation:

Zeke

Chris Carson

Melvin Gordon

Tony Pollard

Wayne Gallman

Ronald Jones

I’m thinking Henry has more value to me later in the year but my default is to always grab as many good RBs as possible. And I’m worried Carson is going to get benched.

Maybe just wait another week or two and see how Andrews does?

On 9/27/2019 at 4:26 PM, Redneck Mutha said:

I've now got Godwin and McLaurin both questionable.  So now I play wait and see with them, and in the meantime decide which of these would be my first two off the bench if either or both are out:

• P Lindsay (vs JAX)
  • J Gordon (@ BUF)
  • M Andrews (vs CLE)
  • C Sutton (vs JAX)
  • D Montgomery (vs MIN)

Leaning Lindsey #1 off the bench, Gordon #2.

Bump.  Gametime decisions on both Godwin (@ LAR) and McLaurin (@ NYG). 

Feeling Lindsay and Gordon, since Lindsay has been getting more touches each week and Gordon should be back in line for beaucoup targets with Brown gone in NE and Edelman banged up and questionable himself.

5 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Thoughts on starting a questionable Godwin @LAR or Jarvis @BAL? If I go with Godwin and he doesn’t play, I don’t have another receiver in the later games to slot in. Standard scoring.

I’m assuming you can’t move him into your flex and you don’t have any good rb options in the later games, right? I would try to avoid playing Jarvis at all costs, which means he’s going to go off today 

12 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Thoughts on starting a questionable Godwin @LAR or Jarvis @BAL? If I go with Godwin and he doesn’t play, I don’t have another receiver in the later games to slot in. Standard scoring.

Tough call.  Godwin did get in a limited practice Fri, so you'd think he should be good to go.  Which means he'll be scratched.

I've got him and am now struggling with subbing in a healthy Gordon (who plays early) or take the chance on Godwin and if he doesn't play late, I'd have to sub in Sutton.  

10 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Tough call.  Godwin did get in a limited practice Fri, so you'd think he should be good to go.  Which means he'll be scratched.

I've got him and am now struggling with subbing in a healthy Gordon (who plays early) or take the chance on Godwin and if he doesn't play late, I'd have to sub in Sutton.  

Yeah, right here with you

18 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m assuming you can’t move him into your flex and you don’t have any good rb options in the later games, right? I would try to avoid playing Jarvis at all costs, which means he’s going to go off today 

Have LeSean in the flex now, have Kamara and Aaron Jones as RBs. Amari Cooper is my other wideout.

I squeaked out the win by 5 despite benching Gallman. Bucs/Rams was pretty wild. My Gurley and Evans vs. his Cooks, Zuerlin, Rams D. Evans’ 60 yard TD put me up 14, then Jameis’ full retard pick 6 cut my lead to 6.  I was holding my breath watching junk time, hoping Cooks didn’t beat me. Goff threw 70 fuckin passes and the Rams were still chucking it and calling TO’S down 15 with 10 seconds left.

Austin Hooper is not owned. YTD he's about 10th in points in our WRTE position. I have 62 blind bid "dollars" left (start with 100). How much would you bid for him? Originally I was thinking of going crazy high but is he really gonna go for that much? Pretty in tune people in this league.

Edit. He's 16th officially. I have good WRs but now I have Tyreek and Ross out and lack a 3rd starter.

Edited by Baboontyme

13 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Im about to bail on Sony Michel. Hes a worthless piece of fuck.

Do you start Sony @ Washington or possibly resurgence but probably not Jordan Howard at home vs Jets?

Whatever move i make will he wrong.

And i hate matt ryan

In that scenario I’d go Howard, but I’m starting Michel in one league this week because of the matchup. This is his last chance. It’s hard to drop a guy like Michel because of how few useful RBs there are out there, but god damn that’s been one of the most frustrating picks I had all year. I was so high on Michel coming into the season after the postseason he had last year. You’d think if the pats drafted him in the first round, he would be the featured back over undrafted Rex burkhead. But no. He can’t make a guy miss to save his life, and apparently he can’t catch the football (which is something I assumed they would try this year). Couldn’t have been more wrong about Michel 

10 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

.5 PPR

Who's the better Bills RB to hold, Gore or Singletary? Currently I have Gore, but thinking of swapping. 

RBS are  Barkley, Gordon, Ekeler, Lindsay, Gore  

WRs are Fitzgerald, Landry, Chark, Robinson, Tate

If you don’t have to play him you might as well stash Singletary. He’s winning that job eventually. Right now he’s like 7+ yards a carry on the season right now (don’t quote me of that).