Below Deck

RPM

• 2 weeks later...

Natalya is being a petulant bitch, but the way Tumi rolled in criticizing everything and not setting up the chef to succeed at all really rubbed me the wrong way.  She will be the type who is never wrong and can't receive any criticism.  This season is going to be brutal with the stews infighting through every charter.  Not Jessica tho, she's just there for the vibes obviously. 

So I've mentioned somewhere in the 50 pages of this thread (wtf is wrong with us) that my buddy was a producer on Below Deck Adventure and he very much confirmed that they basically spend half of their time making drama out of the thousands of hours of footage.  

For instance, if the cameras get a juicy scene, the producers then tell everyone, "ok, let's make a story out of that" and then entice and induce the cast members to play it up as well.  

I mean, it's reality TV.  It's entertainment.  Still stupid though.

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I've mentioned somewhere in the 50 pages of this thread (wtf is wrong with us) that my buddy was a producer on Below Deck Adventure and he very much confirmed that they basically spend half of their time making drama out of the thousands of hours of footage.  

For instance, if the cameras get a juicy scene, the producers then tell everyone, "ok, let's make a story out of that" and then entice and induce the cast members to play it up as well.  

I mean, it's reality TV.  It's entertainment.  Still stupid though.

Was there even drama on Adventure?

On 10/17/2023 at 1:31 PM, Native Horn said:

Natalya is really looking to get fired.  And the new French deckhand is a douche.

She really is.  It's always weird to me when these kids get into yachting and don't understand it's like a military hierarchy.  I wouldn't like it either, but I would never get into it for that very reason. 

15 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Not sure where to put this. Melia look a Little puffy in the face on “Winter House”??
Not a fan of her darker hair.

She's in her mid-30's now. Probably a little more difficult to keep thinner, and I'm assuming the darker hair is likely her natural hair color. 

• 3 weeks later...

Kyle is one of the worst human beings to ever be on this show.  

Tumi has really been a terrible leader.   Wouldn't trust her for anything.  

As hot as Natalya is, she has really been a grind.   Every single thing has to come with drama.  

Good on the deckie chick for making out with the entire guest list. 

Those guests had a fair amount of talent collectively.   

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Kyle is a horrible human being. Sandy should keelhaul him.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

Kyle should be strapped to a drone boat and sent to a beach near Gaza City.

Y’all obviously aren’t alone in those sentiments. He’s getting hammered on social media. Here’s a long Instagram post of him crying about it. Boo fucking hoo. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz5I_j5ONlt/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Y’all obviously aren’t alone in those sentiments. He’s getting hammered on social media. Here’s a long Instagram post of him crying about it. Boo fucking hoo. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz5I_j5ONlt/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Of course makes that all about him and woe is me as well 

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I already told you where to find it.  But ok.

Spoilered in case it shows a preview.

I had no clue this thread existed lol there goes the rest of my November lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Hey Kyle you’re the common denominator in all this. 

Stews on it, agrees, apologizes. 

First opportunity- starts shit again

I mean...we all saw that coming in the 1st 30 seconds of the show when Sandy gave him the last chance.

22 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

New Stew mostly worthless but bout all you can get midseason.  Let me know when y’all find her OF 

Check IPIHB. Great gumdrop nipples, but still ugly.  I'd put money on the tiny deckhand w/ the weird mouth being fucking AMAZING in the sack.  Like sportfuck for days style.

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

"How would you like being called a denominator?"

That was funny as fuck.  Editors did awesome on this episode, IMO.  

• Hook 'Em 1