Below Deck

RPM

Colin showed he’s a dipshit too with his stupid insensitive comment to the chef. She’s the only one on this boat with any sense.

Usually it’s the peons fucking up but now it’s Glenn’s brain trust that’s all fucked up. Daisy likes having the attention from two dudes for about the first time ever. Colin’s being ridiculous; what she did with Gary before they got together is really none of his business.

I think Colin was just thrown for a bit of a loop. He's been told by both of his friends that there was no relationship, so he made his move and then finds out it wasn't the case, and feels awkward about the entire thing. If he's an ass about it moving forward, then yeah, but I think he just doesn't want to be in the middle of it. Daisy was still being a bit flirty with Gary, and I think Colin was just wanting to step away from it all. 

Plus, God only knows what STD's Gary is paying forward. 

I'd also be wary of any woman dumb enough to fuck Gary.

Daisy had seen first hand what a piece of shit Gary is.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Deej said:

He hit the nail on the head when he said, and I'm paraphrasing, "My heart tells me to roll with it, but my head says get far away from this."

Run, Colin, run.

Sail, Colin, Sail!

Colin showed he’s a dipshit too with his stupid insensitive comment to the chef. She’s the only one on this boat with any sense.

That was an unfortunate slip of the tongue. He was trying to praise Marcos and it just came out wrong. There was no ill intent.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

Gary and Daisy need to go. Colin should have never gotten involved.

Gary isn't going anywhere. Was it here or somewhere else where they said that Gary is on the boat as the full time first mate with Glenn if they are filming or not.

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Gary and Daisy need to go. Colin should have never gotten involved. Nice of Daisy to call him by Gary's name while they were in bed together. 

Since the rest of the crew are so cool and competent, I guess the producers had to get the drama from somewhere. 

Edited by TonyTexas

It's interesting how often Bravo allows the male crew to be sexually exploited (I guess that's the correct term).  I mean, they're routinely subjected to sexual innuendo filled comments and put in tiny Speedos - told to prance around half naked to delight some middle-aged rich broads.  Wonder what would happen if male guests made the same request of the female crew.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, PW119 said:

It's interesting how often Bravo allows the male crew to be sexually exploited (I guess that's the correct term).  I mean, they're routinely subjected to sexual innuendo filled comments and put in tiny Speedos - told to prance around half naked to delight some middle-aged rich broads.  Wonder what would happen if male guests made the same request of the female crew.

Bravo has no problem with Gary being a walking sexual harassment billboard. 

There have been sexual harassment problems on BD from day 1. In season 1, Kat was harassed by a guest that was also a friend of Adrienne, the chief stew. Instead of defending Kat Adrienne actually tried to get Kat fired for drinking when, in fact, she over did it on the anxiety meds she needed to take to deal with the incident. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

There have been sexual harassment problems on BD from day 1. In season 1, Kat was harassed by a guest that was also a friend of Adrienne, the chief stew. Instead of defending Kat Adrienne actually tried to get Kat fired for drinking when, in fact, she over did it on the anxiety meds she needed to take to deal with the incident. 

To be fair Adrienne fucked the guest and figuratively, rubbed Kat's face in it. Was that wrong?

39 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Didn’t Adrienne show up the next season as a civilian as a guest on the beach of a l avian charter guest?

Yeah. She came onboard with a group of hard partying gays that Lee had to kick off because they couldn’t get up in time for departure. She also outed Kat for giving blowjob to Amy’s boyfriend. She was a real cunt. Thank god she got booted after the first season and was replaced by Kate. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Yeah. She came onboard with a group of hard partying gays that Lee had to kick off because they couldn’t get up in time for departure. She also outed Kat for giving blowjob to Amy’s boyfriend. She was a real cunt. Thank god she got booted after the first season and was replaced by Kate. 

And who could forget her scissoring the one old hag in one of the cabins?

16 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

How the fuck do y'all remember all of this?  I've seen every season, but they all run together.  And it's just not important enough to give a shit.

If you forgot her scissoring a Chris Plonsky wannabe in her bikini in a guest cabin, then you probably didn't see it. It couldn't be unseen. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We don’t watch much reality TV, but I always thought Below Deck would be up our alley if we did watch reality TV. We like boats, beaches, the Mediterranean, and the Caribbean.

Last year we went to Corsica. This year we have an upcoming trip to Sardinia. Some friends informed us that this season of BDSY is set in Sardinia, so we decided to give it a shot. We spent the weekend binging it and we are officially Below Deck junkies.

Interestingly enough, there was an episode in which they took their charter guests to Bonifacio, Corsica for a night for a Vive la France party. And much to our surprise, upon reviewing our own pics from our time in Bonifacio, they were there at the exact time as us. Well, we were there for 4 nights, but one of those was the night they came into port.

It’s a beautiful town, fairly small but with a lot of visitors. In all the time we were in Corsica, we met no Americans and very few native English speakers. We loved that. We definitely did not see Daisy and Gary arguing in the street or a film crew, but based on the time of day, we probably missed them by less than an hour.

My wife says she remembers some English speaking people partying on a yacht. I feel like people partying on yachts is pretty commonplace and unmemorable, but also I drank plenty of the Corsican wine, so I’m an unreliable witness. Nonetheless, I do have a random pic of her standing behind their boat.

Here’s that wanker Gary next to the Parsifal III. Notice the Utopia next to it.

aca5fd32af51312abb49c7d2709930d8.jpg

And here’s my wife walking by, same boats, even the 3rd boat over matches up. Really weird and amusing coincidence. Too bad I can’t see Chase’s goofy ass up on the deck.

194277e4112d139bb557f5ef6742cfb9.jpg

And because that wasn’t the most flattering pic of my better half, here’s a bonus beach pic from earlier that same day.

98e569de94d9e785f9b6c945b33a202e.jpg

Ready for the finale and then I think it’s time to watch the Croatia season since we recently spent time there.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Deej said:

Thank you to Bravo and the show producers for ruining the only decent show in the franchise. 

hoping next season it is better? assuming we get a big reset next year - Gary stays, i don't see a world where Daisy stays, and who knows on Colin?

9 minutes ago, NoName said:

hoping next season it is better? assuming we get a big reset next year - Gary stays, i don't see a world where Daisy stays, and who knows on Colin?

I think Gary needs to be out. He was most of the problem this season. Plus, he's more than a bit of a sexual predator. That's not a good look for Bravo. 

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

I think Gary needs to be out. He was most of the problem this season. Plus, he's more than a bit of a sexual predator. That's not a good look for Bravo. 

my understanding is he is the first mate on the boat even when they aren't filming?

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Looks like Collin and Daisy didn’t make it post show judging by the reunion preview (next Mon and Tues) 

Daisy was on WWHL a while back and more pissed at Colin than Gary, saying he had the most to answer for at the reunion.

He doesn't seem to dig her either: https://people.com/below-deck-sailing-yacht-colin-calls-daisy-romance-toxic-7558890

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

Colin finally sailed his boat across the Pacific a short while ago, so if they are filming this summer he might not be on it.

I feel like he has garnered enough youtube attention to bail out of Below Deck, but who knows.  Maybe he just wants out.  I wouldn't blame him.

7 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Looks like Collin and Daisy didn’t make it post show judging by the reunion preview (next Mon and Tues) 

If you watch Parlay Revival on YouTube you already know the answer. BTW, kudos to Collin for his massive amount of product placement this season. I wonder how much his viewership rose this year.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I feel like he has garnered enough youtube attention to bail out of Below Deck, but who knows.  Maybe he just wants out.  I wouldn't blame him.

Parlay Revival has been pretty much stuck at the 250k subscriber level for a while. I imagine most of the product placement is more for free shit than $$$. He probably makes more from boat show appearances than anything else. He’s already made the big repairs and upgrades so he probably doesn’t need much. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 2

When did Bravo give a shit? We’ve had that abusive South African dude. Drugs. Racist accusations. Wild alcoholic outrageous behavior.

On 7/11/2023 at 5:39 PM, TonyTexas said:

Parlay Revival has been pretty much stuck at the 250k subscriber level for a while. I imagine most of the product placement is more for free shit than $$$. He probably makes more from boat show appearances than anything else. He’s already made the big repairs and upgrades so he probably doesn’t need much. 

this made me curious, so i looked at social blade

in the last ~30 days he is up ~10k subs (~258k to ~267k), and up +120k either YTD or over last 12 months ("yearly estimate" per social blade)

has about 1.2 million views this month

i hope he is doing well, truly. has a continued (slow) growth over the last few years on both YT and patreon and is at his highest ever patreon this month (multiple months in a row of highest monthly totals)

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, NoName said:

this made me curious, so i looked at social blade

in the last ~30 days he is up ~10k subs (~258k to ~267k), and up +120k either YTD or over last 12 months ("yearly estimate" per social blade)

has about 1.2 million views this month

i hope he is doing well, truly. has a continued (slow) growth over the last few years on both YT and patreon and is at his highest ever patreon this month (multiple months in a row of highest monthly totals)

This is all foreign to me, but it sounds valuable. What does this translate to roughly monthly