Below Deck

RPM

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

Colin is killing it with his own YouTube channel Parlay Revival. They have a huge following. He was recruited from it to do BDS and that obviously paid off promotion-wise. I doubt we see him back if his Pacific crossing starts before next season. 

Ep 1

Ep 197

If you ever wanted to learn how to successfully salvage a fiberglass catamaran, this is the channel.

i'm pretty sure they already filmed s4 of BDSY

Those guests were fucking awful. 
"I want a turkey sandwich." - 15 minutes before lunch is served.
Doesn't eat turkey sandwich and bitches and screams because she's hungry and tired of waiting for food. 
Rachel should have just come out and stabbed her, thrown her body overboard, then turned around to the remaining guests and asked, "Who wants to be next?"

You are too kind to the guest. Being in Malta I think selling a guest to Tunisian pirates is a far better solution. It could also make a great new BD franchise. Below Deck human trafficking pirate ship. Aye skipper, where me eye.

6 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

You are too kind to the guest. Being in Malta I think selling a guest to Tunisian pirates is a far better solution. It could also make a great new BD franchise. Below Deck human trafficking pirate ship. Aye skipper, where me eye.

Definite Sandy show.

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Those guests were fucking awful. 

"I want a turkey sandwich." - 15 minutes before lunch is served.

Doesn't eat turkey sandwich and bitches and screams because she's hungry and tired of waiting for food. 

Rachel should have just come out and stabbed her, thrown her body overboard, then turned around to the remaining guests and asked, "Who wants to be next?"

and wtf was this Classic Universe bullshit? I think is is a lucrative market to cash in on. Fake pageants for fake (but wealthy) contestants. Why isn't Surly milking this to it's last little ounce of profit?

Edited by RPM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Colin will wreck shop with gals if he chooses, including motorboating Daisy’s power titttttaaaaayyyysss.

Spoiler

Colin and Daisy hook up this season and Gary loses his shit according to some stories I've read.

1 minute ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Those guests were awful. Well about half of them who ended up doing the right thing after the crocodile tears. 

On the spectrum of guest awfulness on Below Deck, I didn't think they were that bad considering they never got to go anywhere or sail at all and the crew was still a bit shaky since it was their first charter.  Yeah, the one lady went over the top with her "worst trip of my life" or whatever so fuck her, but still...never leaving the dock because the boat didn't work fucking sucks for them.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

He may be good for the show, but Gary is a horrible person. 

Oh, he's an absolute slimeball.  It's a mystery how all the girls (and Glenn ffs)  find him charming or whatever. But he somehow hasn't crossed into toxic dbag territory, or not far enough for Bravo to turn on him.

• 2 weeks later...

Gary has turned into an entitled little shit. 

Really? You get invited to dine with the guests while your co-workers have to work and serve you, then when dinner is over, you go take a smoke break? When Colin calls you out, you fucked up. 

• Hook 'Em 2