Below Deck

RPM

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I don’t think they pushed Lee out as he’s got that show with Kate. I think he figured out he wasn’t the same after his son died and his wife needed him at home.

And two consecutive seasons of health issues causing him to miss time.

I wish the boat would just hit a reef and sink this season.

6 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I’m over this season unless Jessika wants to get naked more 

Uhh I think she just started an only fans and some pics have leaked into that one belowdeckgirls subreddit.  This is all stuff I just happened to hear from people in the checkout line at HEB which is still open if you need some jello salad-flavored potato chips or whatever. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

His headache miraculously disappears right as the charter guests leave. Am I correct in remembering this isn't the first time he's missed a charter for a mysterious illness.? May even be the second time this season. Nobody will mention it, though, for fear of the wrath of the drama queen.

It was pretty hilarious that Sandy busted Luka in front of Jess about one of his two other side pieces. Natalya makes her return next week. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Evidently Kyle returns next season. He’s horrible for the show. Sandy needs to fire him.

He's a disgusting and vile human being. No wonder Sandy is ok with him on her boats. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

Lara needs to come back as the bosun. She’s a badass. 

A bit strange that she was all "girl power" with Malia and fast tracking her to bosun. I can't remember her saying much about Lara. I guess she doesn't have the hots for her like she did Malia. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Well, I don’t think she pushing melia’s career much during Melia’s first season. Melia was in that secret love triangle with the chef and her Bosun on that season.

I hate that they keep bringing people back. I think two seasons is plenty of anybody on staff.

33 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Well, I don’t think she pushing melia’s career much during Melia’s first season. Melia was in that secret love triangle with the chef and her Bosun on that season.

I hate that they keep bringing people back. I think two seasons is plenty of anybody on staff.

Malia got the lead deckhand position on her first season because she was hooking up with the bosun. Sandy was good with that and began taking Malia under her wing. The next season, Maila gets Hannah fired, and Sandy looks the other way on Malia's completely illegal act of going through another crew member's personal items. Malia should have been fired as well. 

4 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Did you guys watch Winter House this season? Just curious.

Melia & Katie Flood were full cast members. Sandy, Rhylee and Aesha made appearances.

Katie is one of the chicks Luka is banging, right?

Such a fucked up boat and crew. Fucking Sandy did a lousy job selling the guests on the gale winds, and then dumped them on Tumi to entertain them. I would have been pissed as well as Sandy came across as she just didn’t want to sail.

Kyle is maybe the worst human since pol pot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Sandy trying to motivate the crew to find something for the guests to do was pretty cringe worthy.

she's a bad leader

bad talent developer

bad motivator

bad all the way around

if they want that series to be interesting, then they have to make a change with her.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Sandy trying to motivate the crew to find something for the guests to do was pretty cringe worthy.

Why was it so hard? You’re in Genoa. Lots there. Put them in a bus and send to Pisa or Monaco. Better than a tour of an industrial port in the tender. I would be pissed too.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

That new bosun appears to be a fucking moron who appears to have never been on a boat in his life. Feet? Meters? Uhh gotta think. “I’m a vampire stew that hates people”. Which dumbass dude will be giving her blood to drink?

It's a permanent part of the Below Deck script now. Hire someone completely incompetent at a position so you can fire someone in the first few episodes.

• Hook 'Em 3

Captain is a micro-manager (and maybe needs to be).

Bosun, as stated above, has the dumbz.

Great talent on the stew side as well as the lady deckhand.  Witchy woman has yuge tracts of land.

Chef is way above his head, at least timing-wise.  Over an hour in between courses?  Yikes.

Blonde stew seems already broken on day one.  

Potential to have several new crew within a few weeks.

15 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Captain is a micro-manager (and maybe needs to be).

Bosun, as stated above, has the dumbz.

Great talent on the stew side as well as the lady deckhand.  Witchy woman has yuge tracts of land.

Chef is way above his head, at least timing-wise.  Over an hour in between courses?  Yikes.

Blonde stew seems already broken on day one.  

Potential to have several new crew within a few weeks.

i don't understand why they aren't out here trying to replicate the concept of BDSY - good department heads, good captain, decent to good rest of crew.

why are we getting more of fucking Sandy, who is as insufferable of a TV personality as I think I have ever seen, and a ton of folks who are easily in the bottom 10% of people in that industry?

On 1/16/2024 at 9:22 PM, Chewbacca said:
On 1/16/2024 at 8:14 AM, NoName said:
she's a bad leader
bad talent developer
bad motivator
bad all the way around
if they want that series to be interesting, then they have to make a change with her.

I refuse to watch the Med seasons because of her. She's just awful.

I'm an addict. I wish I had the strong moral fiber you had because Sandy is the worst. The boat just completely sucks because of her in every way.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, NoName said:

why are we getting...a ton of folks who are easily in the bottom 10% of people in that industry?

My understanding is it's becoming harder and harder to find experienced yacht crew who want to be on the show, so they have to hire people with little to no experience. 

Edited by Deej