WSU vs Houston at NRG (after fupm)

SDG

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Can anyone in Houston get ACC Network on the regular tier? I would have pay $12 a month to get it with DirecTV. Fuck that.ATT has ruined Directv

Hey man. Try having Xfinity. This shit is a joke. They gave me a 4k box, turns out they don't even broadcast jack shit in 4k. It's all we have available here in Galveston.

The cunt on the phone told me I'd get longhorn network, I said no way what channel - she sent me to ESPNU. Then I said no, longhorn network, it's a separate channel, she's like yeah no it's same it's espn it will come through ESPNU. What a lying bitch. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

^ What tier do you have? I have Xtra, but took me took 2 nights & 7 different agents on chat to get them to correctly add it for free after the Clemson/GT game. 

I have Xtra too. I was told I’d need to add the out of market RSN package which is worthless because Texas is not an ACC state. No ACC network on Xfinity either.

12 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I have Xtra too. I was told I’d need to add the out of market RSN package which is worthless because Texas is not an ACC state. No ACC network on Xfinity either.

I would get back on chat one night when you want to punch a baby & just keep badgering until it’s added. Like I said, the first 6 dumbfucks couldn’t have been more useless, last dude handled it like it was nothing. Make sure to remind them you already get 610/611 as part of your package. 

Edited by spystud13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Yup, these are the guys from the old Reddit mmastreams, they just moved to discord then made a sweet little site with everything. They been adding boxing then now football. Breddy sweet.

yea they had the reddit CFA also and I caught the move after week zero.....I would be dead without it