Okie Lite vs Sand Aggys on FS1

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Another team that plays like the 85 Bears against us then dogshit against everyone else

They did beat KSU last week. 

Theres no easy weeks in the big 12, brotha, and we got 9 of em. 

The worst team in the conference is the only team that has a national championship winning coach! *fbs

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Gundy gonna Gundy. Hard to think of a more jekyll/hyde program than oSu under ol' Mike. Giant killer one week, loses seemingly one WTF game every year, and does enough to play spoiler to a team trying to make a conference/nat'l championship game. 

Giant killer but never slays the real giant.  Very aggy.  

has anyone else noticed that on the side closest to the camera there is someone holding up a Double T board that shows upside down

perhaps the side facing the field is right side up, but the signs next to it are both right side up facing the camera

Edited by ButtFumble

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Combined 0 for 16 on 3rd down conversions. What a clown show.

yeah but one of those clowns has 20 points.   I just turned the game on and that's the first stat I saw... bombs and blown coverages?

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Need a Surly poll right now....

Will Sand Aggy somehow snatch a loss from jaws of Victory??

Yeah, Tech can definitely lose this game.

Edited by TexArcher
Especially if Chuba can go for like 30 yards on 3 carries like that.

22 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

Is Sanders, oSu QB, as bad as he looks today? Easily the worst QB play I've seen in the Big12 this year.

The media seemed to praise him after our game but I thought he was a big reason we won.

Just now, Uncle Nate said:

My theory is Jett is a bad practice guy but turns it up when it’s a game. They clearly didn’t watch last year’s film. 

the talking heads in this game said the coaches saw a big change in him this week

Jett is a guy that needs someone to put a boot in his ass for once instead of coddling him and allowing his dumb shit.....as was said in another thread it is not like those 6 plays against OU would have made a difference in the outcome of that game, but maybe it made Duffy wake up that he needs to get his shit together

fuck the cameraman got faked out on that one