10/13 NFL thread

spystud13

15 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Does Cam Newton get his job back when he's healthy?

his body language in the huddle would make me bench him, fuckhead gets on a knee to call the play and waits till everyone is damn near at the LOS before he gets up, it's all about him, always.

5 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

his body language in the huddle would make me bench him, fuckhead gets on a knee to call the play and waits till everyone is damn near at the LOS before he gets up, it's all about him, always.

To be fair, some of that could have to do with the fact that he’s an old ass man in terms of football years and miles he’s put on his body. I don’t remember him doing that when he was younger. But the team is 0-8 in his last 8 starts (if I’m not mistaken) and they’re 4-0 in kyle Allen’s starts. Seems pretty obvious at this point. I bet cam is starting somewhere next year though.

9 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

To be fair, some of that could have to do with the fact that he’s an old ass man in terms of football years and miles he’s put on his body. I don’t remember him doing that when he was younger. But the team is 0-8 in his last 8 starts (if I’m not mistaken) and they’re 4-0 in kyle Allen’s starts. Seems pretty obvious at this point. I bet cam is starting somewhere next year though.

He will. And he could stand to take some time off honestly. Seems like his body is never right.

I thought that unwritten rule was you can’t lose your job due to injury? So Cam will get his job back. But probably be on a short leash. His accuracy is terrible.

Allen looks pretty good back there.

Jamesis will get one more season under Arians and if that doesn’t help, he’ll be a journeyman.

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I thought that unwritten rule was you can’t lose your job due to injury? So Cam will get his job back. But probably be on a short leash. His accuracy is terrible.

Allen looks pretty good back there.

Jamesis will get one more season under Arians and if that doesn’t help, he’ll be a journeyman.

That is not an unwritten rule lol. Even though I’ve heard it my whole life, it’s just coach speak. 

9 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

and he still never gets hit, pretty amazing

He gets hit a lot.  He doesn't get before he gets the ball away much but afterwards he gets hit all the time.  There isn't a quarterback in the league who is not going to get hit when Cameron Erving is starting at tackle.