10/13 NFL thread

spystud13

Just now, hookem48 said:

The Chiefs get away with so much shit on offense it's amazing

It was legal, after the catch.  It was just funny to watch, damned near like when the QB is the leader blocker on a reverse and he's looking for somewhere to bail.

25 minutes ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

Shootout in KC is on.

We need LBs, the Hitchens injury is killing us.

It pains me to say it but this team isn't going to a Super Bowl this year.  They need at least one more defense lineman, one more offensive lineman, and one more cornerback.  It's only fitting that the only time all year the secondary doesn't drop an interception is the one play they should have.

2 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

It's a good thing Mahomes never gets hit, otherwise sometimes he might fumble inside his own five yard line with thirty seconds left in the half.

lol, see what happens when you pressure him, just like any qb. Like I said, punish him

53 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

It pains me to say it but this team isn't going to a Super Bowl this year.  They need at least one more defense lineman, one more offensive lineman, and one more cornerback.  It's only fitting that the only time all year the secondary doesn't drop an interception is the one play they should have.

Agreed. I hope we address those needs in the offseason. 

No Chris Jones doesn't help either. 

33 minutes ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

Agreed. I hope we address those needs in the offseason. 

No Chris Jones doesn't help either. 

They should find some team willing to pay him Aaron Donald money and trade him to them for as many draft picks as possible during the off season.  This team isn't one player away from the Super Bowl.  It is at least one draft away from the Super Bowl.  You can't afford both Jones and Clark on the same d-line and pay Mahomes what he is going to ask for a year from now.  You need to start stockpiling draft choices to get as many cheap quality players on rookie contracts you can.  And you have to hit big on some of these picks.

• Fuck You 1

It is kind of interesting watching the tehc offense in the nfl. Feels like if the right coach and team was committed and ran it long enough to get good at it they could probably make it work like it does in college - shitload of yards and points, not much defense, and can roll a team that’s not ready for it.

4 hours ago, Jshep34 said:
5 hours ago, hookem48 said:
lol, see what happens when you pressure him, just like any qb. Like I said, punish him

Dude wasnt all that great at tech.

Marginal, at best.

never makes any plays the average player could expect to make.

Subpar/