6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

I am starting to wonder what will happen when Hamm truly hits rock bottom. Or at least, realizes he has. 

Same...Dude is good for many laughs, but the delusion is unhealthy. He checked his family in so he could follow teen aged boys into the bathroom? Dafuq?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

Seriously, Hamm is something else. He keeps this act up after losing his job, then his wife and kids. This guy is a true fucktard.

He’s an aggie. It’s what they do. 

Do you think Daddy98 has a normal life? I bet Momma98 left him a long time ago. No doubt he goes through a new Pocket Pussy every other month. Probably wears it out while posting on 247.

Same reason Hamm brought in the old stalker with gingivitis from Florida. All her pussy and ovary talk is like Penthouse Forum to his subscriber base. Weirdos. 

Edited by Tex Pete

Is Hamm one of the most aggie aggies ever? It's like he perfectly represents what it means to be truly aggie. 

Is wrong about almost every crooting prediction, fired from his "job" sucking aggie dick for a living, bails on his poor crying child to go slob a croot that ends up at Texas, starts a weird aggie site with some freaky stalker grandma as the main contributor, wife leaves him. 

Anyone know if he's got a jacked up Ford truck with 8 aggie stickers on it? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

He’s an aggie. It’s what they do. 

Do you think Daddy98 has a normal life? I bet Momma98 left him a long time ago. No doubt he goes through a new Pocket Pussy every other month. Probably wears it out while posting on 247.

Same reason Hamm brought in the old stalker with gingivitis from Florida. All her pussy and ovary talk is like Penthouse Forum to his subscriber base. Weirdos. 

We need to troll daddys agency looking for insurance. Get the quotes for highest limits for GL, Commercial, auto, home.  then suddenly get cold feet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Is Hamm one of the most aggie aggies ever? It's like he perfectly represents what it means to be truly aggie. 

Is wrong about almost every crooting prediction, fired from his "job" sucking aggie dick for a living, bails on his poor crying child to go slob a croot that ends up at Texas, starts a weird aggie site with some freaky stalker grandma as the main contributor, wife leaves him. 

Anyone know if he's got a jacked up Ford truck with 8 aggie stickers on it? 

Think the wife got the truck.  He's driving Chevy cruze from drivetime.

5 hours ago, Machinator said:

DgLN-Q7V4AAVENi?format=jpg

DgLN-wHU8AItVgt?format=jpg

I've read a few of her comments on Twitter and they're hilarious. She's one of the very rare FSU fans that won't accept that Jimbo overplayed his hand and was sent packing. She truly believes the lies he and his agent leaked to the media. Really sad old crusty lady

6 hours ago, TBGFL said:

I've read a few of her comments on Twitter and they're hilarious. She's one of the very rare FSU fans that won't accept that Jimbo overplayed his hand and was sent packing. She truly believes the lies he and his agent leaked to the media. Really sad old crusty lady

Proving that she is a psychotic Jimbobssessed crazy person.  She probably needs to be in a facility. Would anyone be surprised if she turned up in his house attempting to kill that new girlfriend of his?  

No half-informed FSU fan believes any of Jimbo's horseshit. He went all in on a shitty hand and took a bad beat. Fisher was getting his ass kicked on and off the field by Dabo and Clemson and the way he was deflecting blame was to make the facilities race between Clemson and FSU the boogeyman. It was total bullshit since there was not an issue in landing top tier talent at FSU. It was simply a way to deflect from the shitty job he was doing as HC. It also helped that Fisher has small man syndrome and was trying to piss down Andy Miller's leg. 

FFS the boosters spent more than $150MM in facility upgrades since 2012. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

"the boosters spent more than $150MM in facility upgrades since 2012".

So what do they have to show for the upgrades?

Fisher got a raise and an extension in 2015 AND 2016. A new indoor practice facility, updated locker rooms, coaches offices, player lounge and student housing for football as well as the planned new stand alone football only facility that was already funded and "under architectural study by the athletic department" in early 2017. FWIW - it is a go and will be happening. 

Fisher basically got all of the updates he was asking for but needed a boogeyman. Despite all of the above here's his quote after the 4-6 start last year. 

“We can't talk about facilities, isn't that right?” Fisher said with a smile. “You write articles about me talking about facilities now. I can't answer a facilities question. … We ain't allowed. It's inappropriate, right?”

Fisher alluded to the unfavorable fan reaction to his initial facility comments before FSU’s loss to Clemson on Nov. 11. The remarks were not received well, especially with the Seminoles struggling to reach bowl eligibility during a season that started with a No. 3 preseason ranking and national title expectations.

This was just after getting a smooth buttfucking by Boston College to go to 2-5 on the year then just sneaking by Syracuse. 

Yes. The facilities are the problem that is causing a team full of NFL talent to lose to team that recruits worse than Kansas 35-3. 

44 minutes ago, golfclap said:

No half-informed FSU fan believes any of Jimbo's horseshit. He went all in on a shitty hand and took a bad beat. Fisher was getting his ass kicked on and off the field by Dabo and Clemson and the way he was deflecting blame was to make the facilities race between Clemson and FSU the boogeyman. It was total bullshit since there was not an issue in landing top tier talent at FSU. It was simply a way to deflect from the shitty job he was doing as HC. It also helped that Fisher has small man syndrome and was trying to piss down Andy Miller's leg. 

FFS the boosters spent more than $150MM in facility upgrades since 2012. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. He started crying like a little girl for a FOF once Clemson finished theirs. Jimbo doesn't understand the concepts of patience and collaboration. Real estate is at a premium in Tallahassee and FSU has land constraints that schools in the boonies, like Clemson and A&M, don't have.

Fisher always had an excuse or boogeyman to deflect away, as golfclap mentioned, why a team loaded with blue chip talent was playing so poorly.

No reasonable person with even an ounce of critical thinking skills bought into that bullshit. Resources aren't an issue at FSU. Jimbo wanting and getting control over everything was the issue. They weren't going to give him full control.

Since A&M is spending money like a sailor on shore leave, Jimbo won't have any excuses for underperformance.

"the planned new stand alone football only facility that was already funded and "under architectural study by the athletic department" in early 2017. FWIW - it is a go and will be happening."

They're still debating on whether to convert the Moore Center to an FOF or build an entirely new facility. I lived over near Doak Campbell Stadium when I went to graduate school at FSU. Not a whole lot of land for them to work with in that area for a standalone building. 

Fisher demanded they bulldoze the baseball stadium and rebuild it on the intramural fields which would prove very difficult as well. He wasn't patient with the planning process and he became worse after Clemson finished theirs.

The aggy boosters have blown their entire collective wad on this over the hill redneck boomhauer midget cuck MFer.  It's their last ditch effort.  Which of course won't work.  The inevitable and imminent aggy despair coming in the next few years can't easily be quantified.

Edited by Scholz
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The aggy boosters have blown their entire collective wad on this over the hill redneck boomhauer midget cuck MFer.  It's their last ditch effort.  Which of course won't work.  The inevitable and imminent aggy despair coming in the next few years can't easily be quantified.

Also Aggy trying to money whip their way is really starting to piss off a lot of people. LSU, ND, FSU all had to deal with A&M this past season and they all came away with a new program to despise and the SEC in general is starting to get annoyed by their new "brother".  I really hope A&M tries to send out bagmen because I don't doubt for a second that the old guard won't burn them.

• Like 1

That crazy bitch is gonna abduct Jimbo and hobble him Misery style.

Now the time has come. I put two bullets in my gun. One for me, and one for you. Oh darling, it will be so beautiful.”

if Aggy is lucky, it will be after his 3rd consecutive 3-5 conference season, and they can ditch the rest of his buyout.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

That crazy bitch is gonna abduct Jimbo and hobble him Misery style.

Now the time has come. I put two bullets in my gun. One for me, and one for you. Oh darling, it will be so beautiful.”

if Aggy is lucky, it will be after his 3rd consecutive 3-5 conference season, and they can ditch the rest of his buyout.

It’s probably so guaranteed that it’s accounted for in his will. 

He wasnt sent packing by fsu.

I Figured every college football fan could see why he is at aggy now.