6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

17 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Nothing drives the sips nuts like calf roping and delicious Texas BQ.

Nothing says great fun to 90% of the Urban Athletes not named BJ Foster like baby calf roping and fishing. Fuck it, why don't they do a full blown camping weekend and tell ghost stories and cook some 'smores?

13 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Karen has to be Thujone. Just has to be. There’s no way there’s a person out there this weird.

I'm not going to presume that every over the top caricature of an Aggie fan or ut head football coach is thujone. Nevermind probably thujone 

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

My favorite part is this swamp bitch telling a bunch of Texans what makes a real rodeo. I'm fucking surprised she didn't include Gator Rasslin' or Running From The Cops on her list of fucking rodeo must-haves. 

"Do bath salts" is tellingly absent.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.ef397067d47677c94e9b8747ac7b1441.jpg

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Man, my inability to delay gratification is really becoming an issue this dead period. I just can't wait to see her crash and burn on her first aggy rollercoaster.

I am trying to recall any other example of a fan adopting a new team (and a new fucking state) because they are insanely obsessed with the head coach. It is likely unprecedented. I can't wait to watch the documentary on Netflix when this crazy bitch finally snaps and goes postal.

The rules may have changed, but I believe you can’t take a recruit that’s on an official visit more than like 30 miles from the campus.  Would be hilarious to see them bus a bunch of recruits somewhere and get in trouble for it.  Although the NCAA are a bunch of toothless dipshits so they probably wouldn’t do anything.