6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

29 minutes ago, tx ind said:

The rules may have changed, but I believe you can’t take a recruit that’s on an official visit more than like 30 miles from the campus.  Would be hilarious to see them bus a bunch of recruits somewhere and get in trouble for it.  Although the NCAA are a bunch of toothless dipshits so they probably wouldn’t do anything.

30 miles? Wow, they can't even take the recruits out to Snow's BBQ. Poor aggy.

2 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

There's no way "she" is real; this has to be a troll...

As odd as she may seem, she has a long history that predates her aggie postings.  She basically did the same shit on the FSU boards before this. They all know her... 

Edited by RabidM

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:
3 hours ago, Radical Larry said:
Her meltdown is going to be fantastic. 

Correct. 4 losses with that offensive line (and offense in general) along with their secondary would be what I consider a damn good year.

Could happen but I think they're going 7-5. They should do worse but half their conference schedule will suck ass as usual.

4 hours ago, Get ln My Van said:

Boy, that stupid fucking aggy’s business plan has gone over smashingly so far.

When’s the first bathroom segment?

IIRC they're all bathroom segments

uc?export=view&id=17FQ-AMBY3MZdC_WDY4Nre

Edited by KYHorn
  • Haha 1

Well fine.  We can take Tauren Carter, David Glenda, Noah Cain, Javonne Shepherd , Marquez Caldwell, and Jalen Catalon.

Those six players gives us 17 commits (4 less than those goobers).  The calculator gives us a total score of 259.75 points.  I’m sure we could find 4 players at a half point each to match the score of aggy’s awesome class.

39 minutes ago, txhorns said:

They have 8 4* recruits and we have 7.  They have 10 3* recruits and we have 3.  It's well known that they have been pushing for recruits and we haven't.  Why are they talking shit again?

do you even aggy bro?

Them talking shit on 3* corners is amusing though, considering there are probably several high school seniors that could start for them this fall.

Edited by Bevo14

The Hamm / Young interview is crazy. Young has to be dumber than a box of crap to be burning all of the bridges he has burned in the interview. Hamm is showing his true colors by asking the questions and leading the kid down the path of fire he is on. Hamm only cares about Hamm and jock sniffing. 

• Like 1

Cliffnotes from Frenzy:

Hamm had Eric Young on & he asked if a certain school was mad at him for committing to aggy.

He (Young) said Texas was mad at him.
Hamm: They said they backed off of recruiting you.
Young: Texas recruiteed me hard, they are liars.
Hamm: Laughs

Hamm: When you went on your visit to Texas, what was it that you didn't like?

EY: I just didn't like it there, not a comfortable place.

Hamm:Who all knew about the 
top 3 tweet? The other aggy commits? Coaching staff?

EY: They all knew & laughs.

Hamm: Who is all upset with you?

EY: Mostly BIGXII schools & I don't care

Dhc-QrYUYAA4izG.jpg

DhdCjnsU8AAChGy.jpg

So the aggy douchebag coaches knew about this top 3 foolishness beforehand.  They did not suggest to the kid that he might come off looking like a buffoon.  No aggy coach thought to tell the kid some of these trolled coaches have next level connections in case the dumbass ever needed a good word on his character to the NFL about his recruiting experience.   Jimbo and Brewster must be some Hamm level turds.   

They turned this kid into a heel for a couple of cheap pops.  The adults in the room should know better. 

And after his top 3 stunt, why should anyone believe anything he has to say about other schools or how hard texas was recruiting him recently?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

How does A&M keep letting Hamm around their program. It’s amazing 

If they let Krazy Karen around their program and she is on a personal speed dial with Brewster, then Hamm is in like Flint.  He is currently assigned to giving Terry Price rib smoking tips and he totes Jimbo's luggage.  

Edited by lemonandaturd