6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

https://twitter.com/chumbleycolton/status/1018894221917515776

Hamm’s Intern boy Colten is live tweeting Jimbo presser at sec media days.....but looking closer, he is filming his TV on the sec channel......because who would give these clowns sec media passes.

Seems like this would violate espn’s terms of service somehow. 

2 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Hamm’s Intern boy Colten is live tweeting Jimbo presser at sec media days.....but looking closer, he is filming his TV on the sec channel......because who would give these clowns sec media passes.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious when you can see the reflection of his windows on the screen.  Clowns.

32 minutes ago, coachkiss said:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious when you can see the reflection of his windows on the screen.  Clowns.

Reflections, ESPN graphics, LIVE in the upper right hand corner at the beginning that he moved out of the picture...

Yeah, pretty sure that it's against some sort of law broadcasting ESPN content without their consent.

3 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Chumbley and Hamm. Sounds like a cartoon duo from the 30's era of WB.

5 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Come on now, Jimbo gotta have some dwarfism crossed chromosomes in his blood

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jimbo has a huge head and a short, stubby thumb, while Hamm has a tiny head and a comparatively long thumb.

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

DiRWoiUVMAAK33T?format=jpg

What a clown. Could you imagine any reputable Texas reporter (so anyone but Chip Brown) going up to Herman and taking a picture with the hook em sign. Just proves how big of a homer he is. Can’t imagine the A&M spin he tries to sell when he talks to recruits off the record.

6 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

What a clown. Could you imagine any reputable Texas reporter (so anyone but Chip Brown) going up to Herman and taking a picture with the hook em sign. Just proves how big of a homer he is. Can’t imagine the A&M spin he tries to sell when he talks to recruits off the record.

Do you really have that much trouble identifying a bad photoshop or is this going over my head?

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Because successful grown men don't wear khakis and polos?

Considering this stupid cunt lives in a crappy 3/2 on a quarter acre lot in college fucking station of all places, I'll go ahead and disagree on what it takes to achieve financial success.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

11 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Considering this stupid cunt lives in a crappy 3/2 on a quarter acre lot in college fucking station of all places, I'll go ahead and disagree on what it takes to achieve financial success.

*The Woodlands

Which probably is even more full of reasonably well-off people in gold polos

7 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

She's a pickled loon but those horizontal striped polos are abysmal. 

You ain’t lying. 

And...  at this point I just want us to win the Big 12 championship mainly so Hager can cut his fucking hair I feel sorry for that guy 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

You ain’t lying. 

And...  at this point I just want us to win the Big 12 championship mainly so Hager can cut his fucking hair I feel sorry for that guy 

He needs to grow some type of facial hair to go with it. He just looks like an ugly lesbian at this point.