6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

3 hours ago, Viper said:

See? Tears. ya stupid sip!

That shit is so dumb. Taylor Hamm was LITERALLY the guy who said that Boyd was still going to aTm AFTER he announced on Austin television with Hill. "This one's not over yet."

Seriously. And now he's claiming that they wouldn't accept his commitment. Hamm has figured out fake news and that people will believe anything regardless of validity and he's just running with it. He would be a fun guy to run into at a bar. Or run into with a car. Fucking nursery rhyme sized fuck.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, golfclap said:

RB Cordarrian Richardson (the UCF xfer) counts against this class as well, doesn't he? 

No one seems to be 100% sure how it works. The NCAA makes these rules and tells schools to interpret them. People like to cite an LSU article that got quotes from LSU compliance on it, but LSU compliance also fucked up big time last year with a kicker who wasn't previously on scholarship transfering in to be on scholarship, which ended up taking a spot which they didn't think would happen, so I'm not sure if they're the best authority. 

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

No one seems to be 100% sure how it works. The NCAA makes these rules and tells schools to interpret them. People like to cite an LSU article that got quotes from LSU compliance on it, but LSU compliance also fucked up big time last year with a kicker who wasn't previously on scholarship transfering in to be on scholarship, which ended up taking a spot which they didn't think would happen, so I'm not sure if they're the best authority. 

I'm going to stick with GTs only count against the 85 man counter until shown evidence to the contrary.

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I'm going to stick with GTs only count against the 85 man counter until shown evidence to the contrary.

I agree, but it's not something I'd bet the house on. Also, if they do count, I wonder if non-grad transfers count?

All courtesy of Longhorn Frenzy, notes from Hamm's chat:

Hamm: [DeShon] Elliott should have handled it differently. Don't know if I would have done that
Other guy said: Texas is bigger than Tom Herman & what kind of message does that send to recruit, when the staff is belittling ex players

Dik02p8VsAA899u.jpgDik03KHVsAAy2jW.jpg

10 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Lol they paid 75 million for a coach that had the largest melt down in college football last year. 

This game happened: http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400937504

Ask any aggy and you'll get a blank stare and then about 5000 excuses about why it actually didn't count.

EDIT: Lol first comment on the article-

David A. Heard

This what happens when you don't get rid of coached when you should. Can't run a big time college program like a mom and pop store.

He knows he should fired Dawsey, Trichet, Kelly and Miller last year and didn't because they were his friends.

This season is all on the head coach.

Edited by texifornia

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This game happened: http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400937504

Ask any aggy and you'll get a blank stare and then about 5000 excuses about why it actually didn't count.

Clearly, Jimbo didn't have near the talent level on that FSU team. Wait till he's able to coach up those boys who ran out of time to those mighty Demon Deacons.

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

Some key features that set us apart:

• Extensive staff knowledge about the ins and outs of Texas A&M Athletics
  • Forums where fans can engage each other and staff in conversation
  • Video production ranging from talk shows to entertaining short clips
  • Hard-hitting articles analyzing the state of Aggie affairs”

I’m pretty sure the other sites don’t go 0-16, so not sure about this extensive knowledge they speak of. 

Think the other sites including 247 and TexAgs have forums. You would think Hamm would know this from his time at 247. 

Not sure on video production but do remember TexAgs having a great video product on Brandon Jones. 

And finally, every other site has articles. 

16 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Meemaw is walking, talking, shuffling, compliance risk.  But nothing should ever come of her internet ramblings, unless she casually admits a role as one of the bag ladies for their program.

Give it time. I'm looking forward to the meltdown when Clemson sets up shop in the aggy backfield, and those tards start talking shit about her precious.

Edited by Radical Larry