6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

So let me get this right...Hamm is making a player to player comparison of their DB class and it is 100% equal to our class last year, even though it is not even close based on the numbers? Just because he thinks it is?

These fucking guys are just simple con-artists; they are taking advantage of ignorant rubes. Hamm is the Allen Stanford of 9.95ers. Lock him up!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

So let me get this right...Hamm is making a player to player comparison of their DB class and it is 100% equal to our class last year, even though it is not even close based on the numbers? Just because he thinks it is?

You shouold see the comparison using the Liucci 44!

When A&M finishes with a class ranked lower than #5, they will say its better than Sips class at #5, because Ching Chong Potato

"Excluding pure objective measurable metrics like numerical ranking, A&M's #8 ranked 2019 class was better than Texas' #5 ranked 2018 class because Jimbo"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

When A&M finishes with a class ranked lower than #5, they will say its better than Sips class at #5, because Ching Chong Potato

"Excluding pure objective measurable metrics like numerical ranking, A&M's #8 ranked 2019 class was better than Texas' #5 ranked 2018 class because Jimbo"

Ahem our '18 class was #3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Looks like it would be an embarrassment even on a public access channel.  Gotta love the reference on the screen crawl to a Jimbo-sighting at Luby's.  It screams aggy. 

Jimbo wanted to eat the LuAnn but Taylor Jacobs got there first and made him watch.  

6 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Wolfe is as talented as Cook, huh?

giphy.gif

Wolfe is a good player, and his hudl shows him at corner but he's a safety all the way.  .  

Cook is a ball hawk who looks to have had 8,000 interceptions or so on his hudl.  

Seems stupid to compare them, but that's aggy.   Better question/comparison for aggy would be if they could have either, which would they choose.  Cook would win hands down particularly based on their roster.  

Dh_6YOVUcAARbYG.jpgThis

This is single handedly the worst and most embarrassing take I have ever seen from a so called recruiting insider. This goes right up there with the worst prediction I have ever seen in Hamm’s 0-16 from a few years back. I am starting to sense a pattern.

21 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Dh_6YOVUcAARbYG.jpgThis

This is single handedly the worst and most embarrassing take I have ever seen from a so called recruiting insider. This goes right up there with the worst prediction I have ever seen in Hamm’s 0-16 from a few years back. I am starting to sense a pattern.

Jamison has already been moved to WR! Busts everywhere!

Texas 2018 DB class: 

Sterns #19 composite recruit/.9886 score

Foster #24 composite recruit/.9865 score

Green #47 composite recruit/.9762 score

Overshown #52 composite recruit/.9737 score

Cook #64 composite recruit/.9682 score

Jamison #115 composite recruit/.9486 score          

53.5 average composite ranking/.9735 average score

A&M 2019 DB class:

Williams #35 composite recruit/.9825 score

Richardson #65 composite recruit/.9644 score

Young #75 composite recruit/.9620 score

Carter #80 composite recruit/.9589 score

Wolfe #248 composite recruit/.9091 score

100.6 average composite ranking/.95538 average score

Also of note, I think Wolfe drops more before this process is over. No clue about the other recruits. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Dh_6YOVUcAARbYG.jpgThis

Well, he's just a weird dude with a Facebook page, sooo

Edited by KYHorn

18 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

That player for player comparison is some of the most homerish shit I have seen from Hamm. It’s so Fucking stupid that I do not even know where to start. 

3 hours ago, Newy25 said:

That player for player comparison is some of the most homerish shit I have seen from Hamm. It’s so Fucking stupid that I do not even know where to start. 

and it's not even a true comparison.

Richardson is more like Overshown.

Young is a safety, and Wolfe isn't anywhere close to the league of Green, Jamison, and Cook.

41 minutes ago, Machinator said:

What a strange sense of humor.

DiFADeOUwAAehlu.jpgDiFARPbU0AEAwCd.jpg

I would almost feel somewhat better about her mental health if she switched her allegiances to Reveille. You can compensate for someone's extreme love of dogs, but the over the top Jimbo love is creepy.

On 7/13/2018 at 12:43 PM, Sejjr said:

These fucking guys are just simple con-artists; they are taking advantage of ignorant rubes. Hamm is the Allen Stanford of 9.95ers. Lock him up!!

HAHAHAHA! Wolfe is as good as Cook? OK, NoFigs. Whatever you say. I guess I have no choice but to bow to your superior football acumen.

We got five (arguable six) defensive backs last year that are probably better than any DB prospect aggy has gotten in the last fifteen years, including their current crop. Nick Harvey and Williams are the only aggy recruits I can think of during that time who even come close to the ones we signed. And Harvey was smart enough to get the hell out of there at the first chance he got. 

Plus, our kids aren't headcases. O'Neal and Wolfe together is going to be like Christmas for us. The second they have to deal with even the slightest setback or if their egos clash even a tiny bit, it's going to be GLORIOUS. And given that Wolfe is destined for a position change and O'Neal does not appear to have much upside absent a speed transfusion, those things seem to be mortal locks.  Potentially throw Carter in there too (assuming he somehow finds a way to play school enough to qualify) and the next few years in Dead Dog Station could be REALLY special for Horns fans. Maybe not quite two-five-star-quarterbacks-transfer-in-two-days kind of special, but special nonetheless.

tldr: Toilet Smurf is dumb, even for aggy. Their 2019 DB class isn't fit to carry our 2018 DB class' pads.

Edited by campcrunk
Fuck aggy and fuck Chip Brown