6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

19 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If he can grow a fu like his old man, this is his last chance to rock it in a longhorn uniform. 

going to have to uhmm sort of disagree with you there...some originals are just spectacular masterpieces that no one, not even blood, should attempt to duplicate

2014-09-17_Where_Are_They_Now_John.Moore 

that picture doesn't even do it justice 

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

Britt was a running buddy back in undergrad. 

He was the toughest sumbitch on this campus.... by a lot. 

Doesn't appear that the apple has fallen far from the tree in this instance. 

I had a buddy who played with Britt at Permian. Britt would kick ass just out sheer boredom so thank God for said buddy 

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

As amusing as it is to watch Hamm pretend to know what the hell is going on in the aggy program, the idea that he has the first fucking clue about Texas is like asking a naked mole rat what it's like to fly a helicopter. 

ratcopter12n-1-web.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

I know the day is coming where a player gets annoyed and admits Taylor Hamm  tried to recruit him to A&M. It will be glorious.

why? 

will he be in some sort of "trouble? " 

does he have some credential that he might lose? 

is Zuckerberg going to shut him down? 

Edited by TtomTerrific

Is Hamm one of the biggest UT haters? I think he has to be in the running. 

I know there are random people on the internet that say a lot worse stuff than he does, but you can tell he's seething underneath the surface. The only reason he doesn't go full Daddy98 is to maintain "journalistic integrity" (lol). Plus I'm guessing he's got a couple socks. People like Baker Mayfield don't count because they're more than just a rival fan. 

“I said I’m predicting we would land Dean not that we are going to get him. Quit putting words in my mouth.”

What an absolute joke toilet smurf is. And what absolute regards aggys are for paying that know nothing clown.

• Like 1

I also like how the Herman/Deshon dust up is portrayed. First, the Austin media doesn't seem to ever do jack shit to favor Texas. The aggy media will talk about it ad nauseum, but who will listen. Can Jimbo even go negative on this point...didn't he 'back stab' EJ Manuel to pro scouts?

Edited by rickyspub
Also liked the line about 'filling up too fast'. Someone should have done a 'fify' and changed to 'filling up on bread too fast.'

1 minute ago, rickyspub said:

I also like how the Herman/Deshon dust up is portrayed. First, the Austin media doesn't seem to ever do jack shit to favor Texas. The aggy media will talk about it ad nauseum, but who will listen. Can Jimbo even go negative on this point...didn't he 'back stab' EJ Manuel to pro scouts?

Tell me more about this Jimbo/EJ Manuel 'back stabbing.

they keep saying they will take 27-29, and in doing so have to cut a TON of kids, which is fine, except they don't have the DEPTH to cut a ton of kids. 

I'm sure Jimbo wanted Santino gone...eventually, but without him, they have walk-ons on the LB two deep this year. I think Jimbo probably wanted to wait until after the season before he got cut. Santion sniffed that out and transferred

24 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I love how the guy who left "wasn't as good as we reported" but, sure, "trust us on these other guys."

Don't ever change, aggy.

Yes, aggy247 published a recent article that Santino was coming with a vengeance this season and bringing hell with him.  

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

A&M signed one cornerback in the '15 class (Elam). He has a combined 8 tackles in 3 years. 

The idea they didn't want a corner like Boyd is fucking hilarious. 

I don't even understand the point. Did they not want Ed Oliver, Brett Stafford, Connor Williams and A'Shawn Robinson? And that is a good thing? For a team that hasn't won shit that is a whole lot of dumbassery.