6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Damn I had stopped checking this thread.  6figs got divorced and has his own shitty site?  I almost feel bad for him.  

Hammster actually works for meemaw  now (unpaid). But some twink aggy with family money made the dumb investment to build hammster a new site.

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Interesting that they let freshman players live off campus. I figured most programs would want first year freshmen in the dorms together so they could acclimate to college life.  Maybe I’m way off base. 

That's part of aggie selling to recruits, they never have to go to class if they agree to taking the right classes. They can do everything remote with tutors, as long as they keep their dick in their pants.

23 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DjSOvtNU4AE72w2?format=jpg

It's funny they think we're worried.  That's something they can check on. These forums are free. But instead of checking, they would prefer to just tell themselves something comforting instead. If enough of them repeat it, maybe it will be true.

Edited by RabidM
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, RabidM said:

If enough of them repeat it, maybe it will be true.

This is how Texags is a successful company. Liucci can say anything and their groupthink will find a way to confirm it's truth. It's actually amazing to watch. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

What am I supposed to be upset about? A BBQ event? 

And literally the only time I ever think about Jimbo is when I visit this site and see funny pics of him looking uncomfortable around the weirdos he now works for. 

I mean...The Nutty Professor himself, showed up to their carport BBQ.  Maybe they think we're upset that celebrities don't come our recruiting events?