6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

That's something they can check on. These forums are free. But instead of checking, they would prefer to just tell themselves something comforting instead. If enough of them repeat it, maybe it will be true.

[no cloak room] There’s a reason that site is full on Trumpkin. That mindset is in their DNA.

10 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Meh.  We've actually had front row seats to this show before.  She's the grandma version of Jason Higdon.

Big difference.  Higdon followed Strong for work reasons since Strong is his biggest source in the industry.

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

So....with the pic of Karen with Brewster it pretty much confirms that she isn’t a Thujone sock. That is a frightening reality. I can’t believe there are people out there that weird. What a psycho.

Even more weird is that she is gaining a reputation on their sites as being someone that legitimately knows whats going on.

I feel like it could be a study on how these "insiders" become popular. She literally says, multiple times, she doesn't know any more than anyone else and has no inside information, but they still seem to seek out her opinion as an "insider"

2 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

“hearing A&M may be added late”

No you didn’t.

Of course there’s more going on when someone doesn’t pick them.

There's more to the story, but we can't go into that right now. Let's just say his cousin Stuckie may not be able to drive him to the next apartment complex parking lot Grill and Burn either.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.32757d8113a006083511f3d8c3fc354a.jpg7c0909d5ec006d9826b308d75054552c.jpg009c2815c503828ee8b756fcdb7f9097.jpg

Hang on,  in the space of about 20 mins they went from saying that Aggy "wont be in his top 5" to "hearing Aggy will be added late"?

how the fuck can you say hes not going to pick your team in the top 5.... and just a few mins later say he will be added late?

unless that is some sort of strange code for saying even though Aggy isnt in his top... that they are in his secret top 6, and that he will pick aggy "late in the recruting process"?

10 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Hang on,  in the space of about 20 mins they went from saying that Aggy "wont be in his top 5" to "hearing Aggy will be added late"?

how the fuck can you say hes not going to pick your team in the top 5.... and just a few mins later say he will be added late?

unless that is some sort of strange code for saying even though Aggy isnt in his top... that they are in his secret top 6, and that he will pick aggy "late in the recruting process"?

tenor.gif?itemid=4994865

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

He's says that to keep aggys interest.   As long as "so your saying there's a chance" the dozen aggys or so will continue to give him money.

15 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

He's says that to keep aggys interest.   As long as "so your saying there's a chance" the dozen aggys or so will continue to give him money.

i understand the  recruitnik schtick....

but the idea that in 20 mins you can honestly go from telling your knuckle-dragging, avid sheep-fucking, aggy readers that the guy they have been jizzing in jars over for the last 2 weeks is absolutely NOT going to put Aggy in their top 5.... to saying     "oh wait, turns out Aggy is actually going to be a secret one of his top 5 choices, that one team *cough* The Sips *cough*  is really not in his top 5" and that Aggy is going to close him down late....

come the fuck on.

Sometimes when I read these aggy threads, I kind of feel as though I’m laughing at the autistic kid in the back of the cafeteria that’s repeatedly hitting himself in the head with a full Coke bottle.  Anybody ever felt that way before? And if so how did you get past it? 

1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

Sometimes when I read these aggy threads, I kind of feel as though I’m laughing at the autistic kid in the back of the cafeteria that’s repeatedly hitting himself in the head with a full Coke bottle.  Anybody ever felt that way before? And if so how did you get past it? 

The bottle finally broke.

4 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Forget it, Jake. It’s aggy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Aggy isn't the autistic kid in the back of the cafeteria.  It's the dork who always tries to fit in with the cool kids.  He talks about what a badass his navy seal older brother is (his brother really works on a ferry boat).  It's the guy at the table, who when the other guys start talking about their girlfriends, he starts talking about his girlfriend who "goes to another school."  It's the guy who claims he will fight someone and kick their ass but is nowhere to be seen when that opportunity arises.  Aggy is not autistic.  He's just a dork who tries too hard to fit in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Aggy isn't the autistic kid in the back of the cafeteria.  It's the dork who always tries to fit in with the cool kids.  He talks about what a badass his navy seal older brother is (his brother really works on a ferry boat).  It's the guy at the table, who when the other guys start talking about their girlfriends, he starts talking about his girlfriend who "goes to another school."  It's the guy who claims he will fight someone and kick their ass but is nowhere to be seen when that opportunity arises.  Aggy is not autistic.  He's just a dork who tries too hard to fit in.

7 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Kim Anderson-Perkins De Biaggio?  Lady, pick a fucking last name.  You can't have all of them

Oh yeah? Well Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy says otherwise.

I really didn't want to type that out, but it's real.

4 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.f37022a456ca5ecd5dee5adb81acf79f.jpgeb2a4be2fc0598d47461510e08d2186f.jpga50ba20d67e6942d5ae11e2c929a37d7.jpga067bceba888f836eedec42d4610e64a.jpgd1e6b73893bfc9558ebb2131ddb3d59b.jpgeef56bcb6f32aa52abcc4535cc381b49.jpg7b8183f259a6ada28250be69ef884b87.jpga742af92152b51657653c64417c816d3.jpge6fbf32fefacff44286f72221ffafca6.jpg

These people.

First I'll address Whittington. Being from his hometown, not knowing him personally as I've been gone for 15+ years, but knowing some of his family and others: A&M was not his dream school. I think he liked Sumlin and that whole vibe more than A&M. I know his bro went to SMU, but really wanted to go to Texas (offer never came, + SMU is where their uncle went and set some school records as RB. Won SB with Raiders). From what I know, once Whittington came of age to really pay attention, he liked the Horns. So no, A&M wasn't "a dream". As a matter of fact, his commitment video hints to him always wanting to be a Longhorn.

#2. As for people moving to Odessa Permian: Permian had it's shadier sides, but people were moving out there for the Oil Field. And yes, if you're moving out to West TX to be closer to your job, and you have a kid who looks like he can be a stud football player, you're probably gunna choose the town/side of town with the better football team. + the local kids were really just that good back then. It happens.

Assgs are funny.

• Like 1