6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

15 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

They need as many page hits as they can possibly get - they don't care where they come from.

Also - whats the difference between a 'Texas' site and a 'Texas troll' site?

He doesn't really need page hits. His business model is subscription based. All he really needs is 2,000 waterheads to pay him a monthly sub of 10 dollars. Any advertising dollars that might come with traffic and whatnot is gravy. 

And there's a fucking difference. Have you ever visited UT's 247 site? There isn't a basic, elementary school level sense of humor among them, much less a troll. 

Honestly, I don't hate Hamm. He is smart to monetize aggy group think. It's a fountain that will never run dry. Sometimes, he even takes off the mask and lets them know the truth.

That said, it's not really a joke to talk about his wife leaving him or that crazy bitch who moved from Florida to steer recruits to them. That shit is just sad.

32 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Honestly, I don't hate Hamm. He is smart to monetize aggy group think. It's a fountain that will never run dry. Sometimes, he even takes off the mask and lets them know the truth.

That said, it's not really a joke to talk about his wife leaving him or that crazy bitch who moved from Florida to steer recruits to them. That shit is just sad.

I love Hamm, but I think you give him too much credit. He isn't monetizing the group think, that is just how he thinks. I mean the guy threw away his family to chase high school kids around, so I do agree that it is just sad. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

I love Hamm, but I think you give him too much credit. He isn't monetizing the group think, that is just how he thinks.

You may be right that he's just expressing his thoughts. He may have never considered that he's profiting off the gullibility of retarded hillbillies.

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

I love Hamm, but I think you give him too much credit. He isn't monetizing the group think, that is just how he thinks. I mean the guy threw away his family to chase high school kids around, so I do agree that it is just sad. 

Yes, he's part of the group think. Fucking 9 wins, holy shit that's hilarious.

12 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Speaking of, who pissed Meemaw off and made her set her twitter to private?  Hopefully Longhorn Frenzy or someone has a mole on the inside.  I need my Norman updates!

Yes. Lots of creepy humor provided by MeMaw. Was sorry to hear of her split with hamm.

12 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 8/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, UTCzech III said:
Speaking of, who pissed Meemaw off and made her set her twitter to private?  Hopefully Longhorn Frenzy or someone has a mole on the inside.  I need my Norman updates!

She blocked me!

You must have forgotten to send her a dick pic.

Hamm and Jkb after Cuffee announced his transfer. 

Holy Mf Son of Christ! That little fuckstick makes me hate those sheep-humping, jizzjar-filling farmers even more. But, the question is...How many more Mrs. Hamms will leave this 18-yr old chasing, bathroom-stalking, midget mother fucker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every program has ~5 guys at any given time who are thinking about transferring, for whatever reason, but typically due to getting passed up by younger guys. Two DBs announcing their transfer plans at the same time right after a scrimmage suggests to me that the staff recently put up a revised depth chart, and some guys didn't like where we stood. Odds are that Hamm is talking out of his ass, but it's plausible that there's a player on the team that he covered who isn't happen with where he stands on the depth chart. I have a couple of guys who'd make sense in my mind, who I'm frankly surprised haven't transferred yet, but at the end of the day, it's meaningless, and more typical stupid shit from Hamm. Our guys like EJ, Nahlin, Wells, Baizer, etc would easily tweet something similar about any program in the region. 

I would think the next one would be a running back. Hamm has been saying Carter was going to transfer for almost a year. Practice reports have been quiet on him and his role has likely been taken over by Tre Watson,  Ingram, and possibly even Johnson (knock on wood).

33 minutes ago, Viper said:

I would think the next one would be a running back. Hamm has been saying Carter was going to transfer for almost a year. Practice reports have been quiet on him and his role has likely been taken over by Tre Watson,  Ingram, and possibly even Johnson (knock on wood).

I wasn't going to speculate on actual names, but with Ingram universally emerging across the different sites, with one going as far to saying they think he'll be the starter by Tulsa, Young locked in for a large snap share, Kirk Johnson apparently looking healthy and good, and Watson likely dominating the 3rd down snaps, the snaps and touches will have to come at someone's expense, and it's been quiet on the Toenail front 

29 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

aggy will lose one of Starkel or Mond, a RB, probably 2 of their SO WR's, and maybe a couple of DL or CB's in the offseason to make room for their next class. I wonder how he's gonna spin that transfer szn. 

It'd be pitched like the Strong Purge - "Jimbo's getting HIS GUYS"

47 minutes ago, Fud said:

I wasn't going to speculate on actual names, but with Ingram universally emerging across the different sites, with one going as far to saying they think he'll be the starter by Tulsa, Young locked in for a large snap share, Kirk Johnson apparently looking healthy and good, and Watson likely dominating the 3rd down snaps, the snaps and touches will have to come at someone's expense, and it's been quiet on the Toenail front 

Also if Houston doesn't leave in the next week or two, I'm not sure he's he's ever going to leave.

21 minutes ago, Viper said:

Also if Houston doesn't leave in the next week or two, I'm not sure he's he's ever going to leave.

Houston is practice fodder, and one of several who the staff can jettison the moment they need more roster space, but there's no reason to do that until forced 

1 hour ago, Tired of Lurking said:

aggy will lose one of Starkel or Mond, a RB, probably 2 of their SO WR's, and maybe a couple of DL or CB's in the offseason to make room for their next class. I wonder how he's gonna spin that transfer szn. 

Unless Mond is willing to make a position change I don't see anyway he stays.  Kid can't throw and is now going to be stuck playing in Jimbo's 'pro-style' offense.  He'll be gone.

28 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Unless Mond is willing to make a position change I don't see anyway he stays.  Kid can't throw and is now going to be stuck playing in Jimbo's 'pro-style' offense.  He'll be gone.

The funniest thing is they could have grabbed Stidham and probably would have been a lot better last year and this year.

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

LSU’s inability to recruit / develop QBs while consistenly pumping out NFL players at every other position is a head scratcher.

Probably not a great idea to discuss qb recruiting/ development on  a longhorn board.  We have the same problem, minus the NFL players at every other position.

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

Getting a dig in on the school that you have lost 7 in a row against.  Reminds me of.......

TinyDarkHorsemouse.gif

If you take away the long win streak, the players in the NFL, the history, and National Championships... A&M is just a better a program. 

Edited by texaslong