6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Hammster should choose his words wisely...Mr Marchiol leaves something in the toilet bigger than him every day. And I'm not sayin, but just sayin...Hamm probably shouldn't take anyone up on any boat rides or secluded meetings any time soon...calling out a guy named Santino as a soft, injury prone liar may not be the bet idea that pea-sized brain in his tiny little head on his smurf-sized body ever came up with.

But then again aggy gonna aggy...their response in every single situation is so so predictable...it's almost like I foretold this...

On 8/15/2018 at 2:03 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

someone at another program transfers= program is in shambles

aggy transfers= he can't hang with the big boys 

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

His Twitter picture is of him and Jimbo with their thumbs up. He ain't no journalist.

Maybe while the NCAA is poking around (yeah, right!), they could take a look at all the aggie boosters who are in continuous contact with recruits. They can check out that Texags Brandon Jones documentary while they're at it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

And filmed the kids crying when he was leaving! That was so weird.

The fuck?  He periscoped/facebook live'd/whatever the fuck they're doing these days his kids crying while he was leaving the house?  

I give that tiny little dipshit a lot of grief, but thats next level fucked up.

12 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

The fuck?  He periscoped/facebook live'd/whatever the fuck they're doing these days his kids crying while he was leaving the house?  

I give that tiny little dipshit a lot of grief, but thats next level fucked up.

yes I'm sure it's been posted before but as fucked up as it sounds reading it the video is even more disturbing,  and to make it even more classic Hammster, he was taking a trip to watch none other than Joseph Ossai whom you may or not be aware is now a Longhorn. and Hammster is proud enough of it to have not deleted it some 11 months and a divorce later 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

yes I'm sure it's been posted before but as fucked up as it sounds reading it the video is even more disturbing,  and to make it even more classic Hammster, he was taking a trip to watch none other than Joseph Ossai whom you may or not be aware is now a Longhorn. and Hammster is proud enough of it to have not deleted it some 11 months and a divorce later 

Lulz.  Yeah I posted that a while back. Funny thing is though, I found it accidentally by googling “Taylor Hamm 0-16”

it was the first video result that popped up 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Lulz.  Yeah I posted that a while back. Funny thing is though, I found it accidentally by googling “Taylor Hamm 0-16”

it was the first video result that popped up 

to take it to another level, the infamous 0-fer was actually for the 2016 class so I guess that makes it another aggy turdition 

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

He neglected his son for Ossai. Only for Ossai to sign with the good guys 

37 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The fake one's a Twitter account with that name (I think her real Twitter handle is KarenKeyLargo or something). The Facebook one is real.

I'm glad someone's keeping all this shit straight.  The craziness and delusion run so deep with that old bat and toilet smurf that the "real" account isn't much different from the troll/fake account.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Another thing is that Hamm didn't have to go. He was a reporter, not a recruiting analyst.  All he needed was an interview with Ossai, which he could have gotten on the phone or at his school later.  But Hamm considers himself part of the recruiting process and wanted to recruit for aggie... so he left his crying kid when he didn't have to.  He's a fucked up, disgusting person with fucked up, disgusting values.  That poor kid deserves a dad who gives a fuck about him more than some damn high school football game.

• Like 6