6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Excuse me sir, just because he’s a walk on and has never played offense before, it doesn’t mean he’s not a nfl caliber athlete 

Yes.  That doesn't sound like a square peg/round hole situation at all.  He adapts to the talents of his players.  

13 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Yes.  That doesn't sound like a square peg/round hole situation at all.  He adapts to the talents of his players.  

Stupid sip - Jimbo quickly realized the inherent athletic superiority of the 12th man and shifted his offense to a FB dominated rushing attack to take advantage of the incredible physical talents that all aggy possess.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Stupid sip - Jimbo quickly realized the inherent athletic superiority of the 12th man and shifted his offense to a FB dominated rushing attack to take advantage of the incredible physical talents that all aggy possess.  

Jimbo better arm the entire 12th man with bats, tear gas, and tasers if he wants to stop Clemson.

12 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Excuse me sir, just because he’s a walk on and has never played offense before, it doesn’t mean he’s not a nfl caliber athlete 

Northwestern State has a roster of small school try hards and Jucos, but if they were on this aggy squad Chin Pubes would no doubt rate them as All SEC talent and NFL future stars.  

Hamm already using Herman's strip club appearance in an interview with Broughton's mom.

With everything going on in college football right now surrounding Ohio State, as well as Tom Herman being linked to strip club visits, as a mother, that’s something which could impact how they evaluate schools.

“It does concern me,” she said. “I have division 1 experience so I understand what goes on. However, I believe it all starts at home. I understand these men will lead my child into young adulthood but at the same time I believe it all starts at home. My child knows what responsibilities he has when he gets there.”

Edited by HtownHorn

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Hamm already using Herman's strip club appearance in an interview with Broughton's mom.

lol Play from the osu playbook. "Does Herman being linked to the domestic violence case not make you & your son nervous?" all while aggie cheating is exposed and Jimbo nearly had a kid killed in "training"....

With everything going on in college football right now surrounding Ohio State, as well as Tom Herman being linked to strip club visits, as a mother, that’s something which could impact how they evaluate schools.

“It does concern me,” she said. “I have division 1 experience so I understand what goes on. However, I believe it all starts at home. I understand these men will lead my child into young adulthood but at the same time I believe it all starts at home. My child knows what responsibilities he has when he gets there.”

Dude is a piece of shit.
  • Like 2

Jimbo Baggins covered up Jameis’ proclivity to rape - but let me ask her about Tom Herman going to a strip club on his day off.
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

As much shit as our $9.95 guys (deservedly) take on here, I cannot imagine any of them asking a recruits parent about how they feel about Jimbo covering up for Winston. Maybe Ketch, I guess, but I'm not even sure he talks to recruits or their parents anymore. Exhibit 3,472,394,837 that six-figs is the absolute worst.

10 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Jimbo Baggins covered up Jameis’ proclivity to rape - but let me ask her about Tom Herman going to a strip club on his day off.

That's a plus.  "Ma'am, if your son likes to rape young girls.  And let me preface this by saying he needs to be good enough at football.  But if he is, I'll lie and cover up for him.  How does that sound?!"

I don’t know if anyone else remembers this, but years ago when the story came out about Strong having an affair with the Louisville boosters wife, Hamm tried to publish an article with “recruit reactions”. Some of the responses were hilarious. Half the kids he talked to didn’t even know how to respond.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I'm not sure my heart could survive if Hamm wound up being an aggy recruiting violation at some point down the road. Think I might join GOLL in the afterlife then.

Better make room then because there would probably be a lot of us joining you guys.

24 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Not sure what he could do, even during dead periods he can talk to them and even throw out negatives towards other schools.  

Probably right. I'd just settle for him getting crossways with Baggins and lose all official access to the program.

• Like 1