6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

4 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Even calling him a publisher of yellow journalism would be giving him too much credit.

He is a publisher of yellow stained jock homerism. There is nothing journalistic about what he does.

Edited by Vertigo

15 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

WTF does that hash tag mean? Oh, and I hope Dabo doesn’t hold back and they go in deep and dry on those fucking weirdos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm reading it correctly Hamm is working up some kind of "sex act with toe mags". Very strange, but not surprising.

3 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

If I'm reading it correctly Hamm is working up some kind of "sex act with toe mags". Very strange, but not surprising.

I believe there was a typo and he meant "toe tags" as in sex with a cadaver. Apparently that's what gets taylor hamm off.

On 9/7/2018 at 4:31 PM, C-Man said:

Has Hamm started pounding Michelob Ultras at Northgate yet?

the lightweight of our group was dubbed "Two-beer Charlie" by one of the guys' dad who spotted him passed out in the bushes in high school. There's no way in hell Hammster can handle more than 3 beers, even Ultras   

2 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

No way he gets hired on at The Athletic. I will say he does have a cult of Aggy followers and they could see that as guaranteed revenue. 

Yeah, there's no way that's happening.  He's too big of a homer to be objective enough to write for the athletic.  He'd only fuck up their brand.

Hamm provided a recruit with impermissible benefits, so the O98 cut him loose because they want to make sure they can have press access/etc. to the program?

I mean... this is obviously what happened, right?  Didn't someone say that Hamm interviewed the Footwork King just last week?