6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

This is when Hamm's fanboi side takes over his professional journalism side. I'm not going to call them liars to their faces, but they are liars, because why would a coach from a school that just got nuked by NCAA violations come to aggy and cheat.

Edited by HtownHorn

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Let us not forget that world class training staff almost killed Koda Martin... ala Maryland.  

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/aggies/article/Koda-Martin-s-heat-stroke-at-A-M-I-m-telling-12812404.php

I think most forgot about this.

Aggie recruiting from the top-down is as dirty as it gets. IMO this will absolutely have an impact on the 19-20 class. 

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

This is when Hamm's fanboi side takes over his professional journalism side. I'm not going to call them liars to their faces, but they are liars, because why would a coach from a school that just got nuked by NCAA violations come to aggy and cheat.

Wait...did you just call Hamm a professional journalist? 

Just now, Longhornfrenzy said:

I tweeted screenshots to the mom.

Hamm ain't worried. He has a self-proclaimed "great relationship" with the family. Plus, being a professional journalist who is also the "best in the biz," the Marchiol family will understand Hamm's journalistic integrity dictates he write such a powerful screed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I really hope someone shows daddy Marchiol that Hamm called them liars. I want to see that fucker squirm when the Marchiol's involve Mr. McMurphy.

Would love to see Hamm call Marchiol's dad a liar to his face. His dad (Ken Marchiol) played 3 games for the Saints at LBer. 

Edited by texasstrong12

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Maybe the NCAA will interview Hamm about  the Marichols' complaints about this staff that he blew off as not credible.  What did Santino and his Dad tell Hamm?   Is Hamm a journalist or a fucking booster?  Hamm put it in the public domain, let's get to the bottom of it all.  

Hamm is great at getting to the bottom of things. It’s the top of things that elude his grasp. 

• Like 2