6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

On 8/18/2018 at 2:12 PM, Scholz said:

Clemson’s front 7 is going to do disgusting things to aggys offense.

From my perspective Clemson’s front 7 is going to do delightful things to aggys offense. I for one will be delighted to watch Clemson pillage the aggy offense.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Not going to lie. I had to google where Northwestern State is located. 

Demons are going to hex this.  The more attrition Jimbaggins has the better for these kids from Louisiana.  I don't root against Texas schools unless it is against aggy.   This game should be much closer that anticipated and Northwestern State's JUCOs may be better than Rumlin's recruits.  Adversity is the key.  If aggy rolls so be it.  But if aggy stumbles out of the gate, it could get ugly quickly.  Aggy will not intimidate that team or their coaches.  Their offense is going to look like old school Baylor.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Demons are going to hex this.  The more attrition Jimbaggins has the better for these kids from Louisiana.  I don't root against Texas schools unless it is against aggy.   This game should be much closer that anticipated and Northwestern State's JUCOs may be better than Rumlin's recruits.  Adversity is the key.  If aggy rolls so be it.  But if aggy stumbles out of the gate, it could get ugly quickly.  Aggy will not intimidate that team or their coaches.  Their offense is going to look like old school Baylor.  

I see UAB being trouble for them as well. They return almost their entire team off a 8 win season.

• Like 1

One day Hamm will learn about making predictions. 

The Other 98 recruiting analyst, Taylor Hamm, gives his early 2020 crystal ball predictions on some of the Aggies' top targets:

FB Marshall QB Malik Hornsby - As it stands today, my confidence level on A&M landing their top 2020 signal-caller would be very high. Many close to the future All-American feel like he would thrive under Jimbo Fisher.

Newton DE James Sylvester - The four-star pass-rusher recently named the Aggies his leader. He is the cousin of current A&M defensive back, Roney Elam, and visits College Station often. My confidence level on this pick is high.

FB Austin WR Troy Omiere - Texas A&M was the very first offer for the four-star playmaker and that is going to pay dividends down the road in my opinion. My confidence level on this pick is high.

Cibolo Steele CB Jaylon Jones - While historically the Longhorns get who they want from the powerhouse program, the Aggies have really done a great job recruiting the four-star defender and I’m told the staff feels confident about their current position. My confidence level is medium on this pick.

Trinity Christian CB Dwight McGlothern - This is a recruitment that A&M wants to continue to monitor, mainly his progress in the classroom, before they really push. The ESPN Jr 300 prospect spent almost a month in College Station this summer and is very close to Jordan Moore and Leon O’Neal. My confidence level on this pick is medium.

University Lab DT Jaquelin Roy - After camping at A&M in June, the four-star prospect has put the Aggies near the top of his early list of favorites. While the 247Sports crystal ball is currently 100-percent in favor of LSU, the Tigers could be going through a coaching change over the next year which is why I would have my pick on the Aggies right now. Not to mention, he’s close to his teammate, Christian Harris, who is committed to A&M.

Dallas Carter DT Branard Wright - The unanimous first-team all-district selection as a sophomore visited A&M in June and raved about his experience. Because this is going to be a National recruitment my confidence level is low.

Spring Woods DE Vernon Broughton - A&M has historically done well recruiting this area of Houston but they will have to battle the likes of Alabama and Texas for the 6-5, 240-pounder. My confidence level on this pick would be medium.

Mesquite Poteet RB Seth McGowan - I think A&M will always land an elite back each cycle under Jimbo. I don’t know which one he will land just yet in 2020 but I’d have an early pick in for this four-star ball-carrier with low confidence.

North Shore RB Zach Evans - As I stated above, I think A&M will land an elite back in 2020 and this staff has strong connections with the Mustang staff so they’re capable of breaking through the North Shore drought. My confidence level would be low but I’d have my pick in for the Aggies.

41 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

North Shore RB Zach Evans - As I stated above, I think A&M will land an elite back in 2020 and this staff has strong connections with the Mustang staff so they’re capable of breaking through the North Shore drought. My confidence level would be low but I’d have my pick in for the Aggies.

I'm not sure this fucking clown has ever, ever made a more fucking nonsensical and absurd statement, and that is absolutely saying something.

• Like 1

North Shore RB Zach Evans - As I stated above, I think A&M will land an elite back in 2020 and this staff has strong connections with the Mustang staff so they’re capable of breaking through the North Shore drought. My confidence level would be low but I’d have my pick in for the Aggies.

So Hamm is just straight up saying he probably isn't coming to A&M but advantage aggy? 

34 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

North Shore RB Zach Evans - As I stated above, I think A&M will land an elite back in 2020 and this staff has strong connections with the Mustang staff so they’re capable of breaking through the North Shore drought. My confidence level would be low but I’d have my pick in for the Aggies.

So Hamm is just straight up saying he probably isn't coming to A&M but advantage aggy? 

It's always advantage aggy. If they go to Texas, then they don't have to face aggy, so advantage aggy. If they go to another SEC school, then they will make aggy tougher by having to play them maybe 4 times, so advantage aggy.

• Like 1

I’ve noticed this. Yes it’s always a situation of “heads I win/tails you lose” with them, another current iteration of course being the Tom Herman/Urban Meyer conflation. Tom is a bad guy no matter what. Either he was a rat and tattled on Urban or he knew about Smith and didn’t say anything and equally bad. He’s a terrible person whether he’s a rat or not a rat. Schroedinger’s collie.

Edited by Scholz

27 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I’ve noticed this. Yes it’s always a situation of “heads I win/tails you lose” with them, another current iteration of course being the Tom Herman/Urban Meyer conflation. Tom is a bad guy no matter what. Either he was a rat and tattled on Urban or he knew about Smith and didn’t say anything and equally bad. He’s a terrible person whether he’s a rat or not a rat. Schroedinger’s collie.

Jimbo is a rape enabler, but they will not say anything about it, even though, before he was hired they did.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

A uniquely Hamm sentence.

So 6Figs is back living with parents right? Has this been established? 

13 hours ago, Sejjr said:

I would be very gruntled if 247 sent “the other98” a cease and desist for using “crystal ball” to describe their predictions. Please let this happen. 

should sue him and compel him to pay a royalty after they claim ownership of the term and trademark rights. 

Edited by TtomTerrific

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

I look forward to the aggy nosedive this season, the subsequent and inevitable Jimbo criticisms from the aggy faithful and this crazy ass hag's unhinged response to that.  Get your popcorn and whatnot.

It's finally almost here. Coaster is sittin nice and pretty at the apex

• Like 1