2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

In case you think your team is a disaster 

Screenshot_20201101-000501_Fantasy.thumb.jpg.af8aad3b56621ebfd9438d9d50cb9579.jpg

Mixon - out, Thomas - out, Edelman - gone, Lindsay coming off a concussion, Cooks on a bye, Lamb and Amari with a fucking 3rd string QB throwing them the ball now.

At least the league isn't for money. I kind of just want to throw in the towel at this point.

10 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Need one RB and one WR (.5 PPR)

JK Dobbins vs Pitt

Hasty vs Seattle 

D. Dallas vs SF

which Wr

D Parker vs Rams (Ramsey) + lingering groin issue

P Williams vs Rams

Shitty options to be sure 

If Carson is out I’d go Dallas. If Carson plays I’d go Hasty.

As for wr, I would find a way to pivot off of dolphins wrs but if you can’t I’d just roll the dice with Parker. If everyone was healthy and he had fitz, Ramsey wouldn’t scare me with Parker. So if he plays, that’s all I can go off of.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

I hate Diontae Johnson so much, that mfer always finds a way to zag his way to another injury
when I expect him to zig with Claypool on my bench. It's the same story every week. I start Claypool and Diontae goes off. I start Diontae and he gets hurt early and shits on my lineup and Claypool scores.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/30/2020 at 12:01 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Apparently there are going to be a lot of really bad weather games this week with winds between 20-25 MPH. Check the forecast before you make your final start sit decisions on Sunday because you don’t want a kicker or a streaming qb/WR in a game with that kind of crazy wind.

Well, I didn't check and got 14 whole points from a Carr/Aghlolr streaming combo in Cleveland. Thank God for Dalvin Cook. 

22 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

So, who started Mia’s D? 78-yd FRTD & 88-yd PRTD. 

I streamed them last week against the Jets... Guess they might be a start each week now.

Gonna take a los this week. D Henry did his job but no one else on my team did. Cook stole the show and didn't let Jefferson do anything.

Shout out to the experts who rank Diontae Johnson as a top  top 20 WR every week. HOW THE FUCK DOES A WR GET 15 TARGETS ONE WEEK AND 3 THE NEXT?

1 FUCKING CATCH? FUCKING REALLY? AFTER 15 FUCKING TARGETS?

Every fucking week I start 1 or 2 players that do absolutely fucking nothing. While a bench player scores 20. 

5 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Shout out to the experts who rank Diontae Johnson as a top  top 20 WR every week. HOW THE FUCK DOES A WR GET 15 TARGETS ONE WEEK AND 3 THE NEXT?

1 FUCKING CATCH? FUCKING REALLY? AFTER 15 FUCKING TARGETS?

Every fucking week I start 1 or 2 players that do absolutely fucking nothing. While a bench player scores 20. 

Brandin Cooks and Will Fuller both do the same shit.

And shout to to the experts who proclaimed Goeddert as an automatic top 5 TE.

I drop Hurst and pick up Richard Rodgers on Thursday. Had Goeddert in my IR spot. Then out of nowhere gutter trash Philly activates Goeddert.  So I have to play Goeddert. 

1 catch. Another week, another starter who does FUCKING NOTHING.

WHY ACTIVATE HIM IF YOURE NOT GOING TO FUCKING USE HIM?

49 minutes ago, Gourmand said:
1 hour ago, ZB said:
Someone offered me Claypool for Fournette. He is my alternate as I have Henry and J Jacobs starting. No brainer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many WRs/flex do you start and is ppr? What other rbs and receivers are on your roster?

2RBs 3WRs and 1 Flex

RBs: D Henry, K Hunt, J Jacobs and Fournette

WR: C Ridley, B Cooks, T Hilton, J Jefferson and picked up A Brown last week.

Edited by ZB'Tejas

Tough call on that one. I love Claypool BUT the Steelers pass offense this year is a week to week crapshoot and most of Claypool's value is dependent on TDs. Hilton is almost droppable at this point and you have solid depth with your other receivers. I'm not sure Claypool adds to your overall team value because you'd be cutting into your rb depth.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Tough call on that one. I love Claypool BUT the Steelers pass offense this year is a week to week crapshoot and most of Claypool's value is dependent on TDs. Hilton is almost droppable at this point and you have solid depth with your other receivers. I'm not sure Claypool adds to your overall team value because you'd be cutting into your rb depth.

Hilton is 100% droppable. I had to pick him up and flex him this past week but after getting hurt in the 3rd quarter he is an insta drop back into the FA pool for me. Plenty of other guys with more value on the wire even in deeper leagues.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Every WR I have is a crap shoot each week. Jefferson is boom or bust and Ridley is too with Jones back healthy. 

I just checked and I actually have 3 WR spots with an additional Flex. Flex always gets an RB since those guys are more predictable for me so I just need to fill 3 WRs each week.

4 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Every WR I have is a crap shoot each week. Jefferson is boom or bust and Ridley is too with Jones back healthy. 

I just checked and I actually have 3 WR spots with an additional Flex. Flex always gets an RB since those guys are more predictable for me so I just need to fill 3 WRs each week.

Check if Marvin Jones Jr. is on your waiver. Same with Zack Moss.

Goes for everyone here I guess. I have claims for both of them rn.

if you start 3 WRs then I would take Claypool. His ceiling will jump if Diontae gets hurt again and the Steelers have some choice matchups coming.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Check if Marvin Jones Jr. is on your waiver. Same with Zack Moss.

Goes for everyone here I guess. I have claims for both of them rn.

I dropped Zack Moss two weeks ago after buying into the preseason hype that he was going to take singletery’s job. That team had eckler and miles sanders so I’ve needed a consistent startable rb for a while. So frustrating. 

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Will fuller not getting traded is good for both fuller and Watson’s fantasy value going forward. It is surprising that nothing happened though.

Yes - mainly for Fuller. Watson seems like the type of guy to play his game regardless of who is out there catching balls for him. 

Of course Breida couldn’t make it that easy. 

Matt Breida didn't practice Wednesday.

Advice: It's not clear when Breida was injured. He played eight snaps behind Myles Gaskin (knee) last week. The Dolphins had been talking up Breida for an expanded role with Gaskin on IR. We should know more when Miami updates their injury report.

Lol yep my problem too. I’m hurting and I’m just spending money to have a body in a spot at this point. Assuming Aaron Jones is out, do we trust Zeke or Melvin Gordon to put up more points this weekend?

I also grabbed Hockenson since Golloday is a no go, only to find out Detroit is down to Chase Daniel now. FML.