2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

same on Tonyan

.5PPR, looking for win number 2 lol

Pick a WR and a FLEX

D Parker @ ARI - Tua looks like hammered dog shit, he got a TD last week and nothing else (6.something total)

D Slayton @ WAS - up to 7th in rec yards on the season, wildly inconsistent

C Davis v CHI - Chicago passing D is legit, last week was a career game, repeat unlikely

J Hasty v GB - some one has to get the ball, but the offense overall is in shambles and his sub 3yrds a carry didn't inspire

J Dobbins @ IND - looks good when given a chance, but anywhere near the goal line its Edwards in the backfield, and really, it's Lamar making terrible decisions and falling back on his QB draw (he is killing the team) Dobbins would have to run it in from 10yrds out to score, IND is no joke

L Bell v CAR - he looked slow

41 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:
Back to my original question: with Jones playing tonight but in a “limited” role, sounds like the right play is to bench him and play Gordon? Thoughts?

I'm rolling the dice on Jones over Dobbins. I think the Packers wouldn't play him unless he's ready and their staff thinks he's not at too high risk of reinjury.

What scenario would you feel worse about? Benching him and he has a good game or starting him and he flops?

Edited by Gourmand

On 11/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

GB fucking HATES the 1-yd TD run. 

Reminds me of pre-Kamara Brees when he and Sean “I’m so genius” Payton were obsessed with stat padding. Inside the 5 was full chucker mode. Great for fantasy, annoying as fuck when facing him.

Edited by CurlyDumps

I need help guys - which one of my top 25 ranked guys will be absolutely worthless this week? I've already started 1 of my 2 guys who will get 1 catch. Need to find that 2nd zero.

Will it be Dionate Johnson, doing fucking jack shit against an awful Dallas secondary?

Justin Jefferson - how many of Cousins' three pass attempts will go to him?

AJ Brown - tough matchup vs. Chicago means he absolutely will not come through for me.

Woods - mercifully on a bye.

Should I just start Woods to lock in a 0?

On 11/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Pick one, non-PPR... 

J. Jackson v. LV
Fournette v. NO
D. Harris @ NYJ

On 11/6/2020 at 9:53 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Jackson 

So fucking sick. 

Justin Jackson exited Week 9 against the Raiders with a knee injury and is questionable to return.

Advice: If you blinked, you might have missed Jackson playing in this one. He left on the first drive and registered zero touches before exiting. The Chargers are leaning on Joshua Kelley and newcomer Kalen Ballage while Jackson is out. Injuries have been Jackson's downfall.

Edited by shadow_operative2.0

I’ve mentioned before I’m in a Guillotine league where one team literally gets kicked out every week. The best team points-wise bombed this week, so the following players will be FAs tomorrow... 

Russ
J. Allen
Davante
Lockett
A. Jones
J. Robinson

Plus a few more that are relevant. Gonna be some crazy bidding this week. 

3 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I’ve mentioned before I’m in a Guillotine league where one team literally gets kicked out every week. The best team points-wise bombed this week, so the following players will be FAs tomorrow... 

Russ
J. Allen
Davante
Lockett
A. Jones
J. Robinson

Plus a few more that are relevant. Gonna be some crazy bidding this week. 

Wait... how did that team bomb? 

8 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

We start 9, this was the rare week Allen beat Russ on his bench. Davante was his only true stud yesterday, & most of the other teams happened to be good. Shitty luck for him. 

I guess that makes sense. I was thinking 2 QB so I was like "how in the fuck?". You're pretty far into the season so I'm sure every team is pretty stacked by this point.

1 minute ago, TexasGary said:

Have to pick up a QB for this week.

Baker Mayfield - home vs the Texans

Carson Wentz - at the Giants

Teddy Bridgewater - home vs Tampa Bay

Wentz on the waiver wire? I hate him but will be starting him this week as he has been good for 20+ points each week. Baker might have the bigger upside though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasGary said:

Have to pick up a QB for this week.

Baker Mayfield - home vs the Texans

Carson Wentz - at the Giants

Teddy Bridgewater - home vs Tampa Bay

That's tough. I think all of them have a chance to implode but they all have a pretty high ceiling, too. I'd go Wentz if you need a decent floor - Baker if you're rolling the dice for a 30 pt type game.

• Like 1