2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

Somehow I ended up with my receivers made almost entirely of rookies. Assuming Golladay can’t go, need to start 3:

C. Lamb 

T. Higgins

M. Pittman 

J. Jeudy 

T. Fulgham

Standard scoring. Higgins, Jeudy, and Fulgham have been getting plenty of targets but their qb play has been terrible. Lamb could be ok but the Washington defense is pretty good. Pittman wrecked the Tenn too weeks ago and seems to be coming on. Thoughts?

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

It definitely didn’t change midseason. Trust me when I say it has never happened one time in the history of fantasy football. Other than Joe Webb (who only had eligibility added, not removed) there hasn’t been another decent example of them even considering it. Patterson for the bears has played RB almost exclusively this year. I haven’t looked at his snap count for wr but every time Montgomery goes down he’s he main guy, and he’s always the guy that spells him. But he didn’t get his Wr eligibility removed. The guy I’ve should’ve read the note, but I’m sure he didn’t see any reason to. Again, don’t mean to keep harping on this but it absolutely has never happened before, even if it’s in their  bylaws. They’ve never had to use it. 

Fairly certain it happened with Marquis Colston. Was drafted at TE, ended up at WR his rookie season, changed after a few weeks

Besides, there was immediate uproar when Hill was announced starting QB and ESPN addressed it multiple times. Online. Sportscenter. Dedicated 5mins on fantasy football now etc. He’s probably lying if he said he didn’t know. 

Can’t remember with Cordell Stewart either 

18 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Fairly certain it happened with Marquis Colston. Was drafted at TE, ended up at WR his rookie season, changed after a few weeks

Besides, there was immediate uproar when Hill was announced starting QB and ESPN addressed it multiple times. Online. Sportscenter. Dedicated 5mins on fantasy football now etc. He’s probably lying if he said he didn’t know. 

Can’t remember with Cordell Stewart either 

Could’ve sworn they just added WR and he had dual eligibility. I don’t think they actually removed his TE eligibility. But I could be wrong. That was my earlier days of playing fantasy football so maybe my memory is foggy. 

7 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Would y’all change anything here? I’m toast in my standard Yahoo league but killing it in my ESPN PPR. Would like to keep it that way. On the fence with Jackson/Hill and Ballage/Bernard. Brown could be a great start against Dallas but who would I replace?

f5882629586540ece407626a1432d389.png
2db9d64166cbf6f90bc9e3438f198a61.png

Man, if you look throughout this thread it’s probably in your best interest to fade me, but I would be REALLY tempted to play Hill over Jackson. We’re officially at the point where we have to stop thinking about where you drafted Jackson. He’s the QB11 on the year. That type of production this late into the year is a streamer that you play when he has a good matchup. Since they both have that rushing floor, I just think Hill has more upside this week. You’re hoping for a 50 yard td run with Jackson and he just isn’t doing that this year. 

Last two games and need to be precise. Which three WRs to start?

C Kupp
C Ridley
Claypool
B Cooks
J Jefferson
A Brown

I started Jefferson over Kupp last week and no real harm but could have used both in there. I’ve also got J Jacobs in as Flex that I could bump out for a WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would y’all change anything here? I’m toast in my standard Yahoo league but killing it in my ESPN PPR. Would like to keep it that way. On the fence with Jackson/Hill and Ballage/Bernard.

Do you have to play Hill at QB? Last week a team in my league had him as a WR and he put up a massive 26.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Now that game is Tuesday. 

Balt was supposed to play Dal next Thursday, that’s obviously gonna move too. 

And Dallas v Baltimore has been tentatively moved to Monday the following week. Starting to turn into a shit show, and it’s probably about to get a lot worse.

1 hour ago, Dr Fear said:

Jonathan Taylor Thomas has the Rona, pick up backup Jordan Wilkins if your can.  He scored 20.3 ppr in the game Taylor was hurt.

“Swift practices in limited fashion 2 days in a row. I should he good for Thursday. No? Damn, well at least I have Taylor in a good matchup after it looks like he got his role back. No? Well shit. I guess it’s Brian hill or Wilkins” 

Wrong week for this shit. I’m 6-5 in a must win game. 

On 11/27/2020 at 11:28 AM, Gourmand said:

Y'all probably know this already but anyone who has Steelers or Ravens starting might want to prepare as if they aren't playing. 

Fuck. I have Rapey, Diontae Johnson, and the Pitt D in my starting lineup. Would hate to get blanked on all 3. May have to switch out QB and WR and let the D ride as I have a bit of slack thanks to starting Gibson on Thursday. Might have to drop Brees and pick up......gulp, Tannehill?

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Fuck. I have Rapey, Diontae Johnson, and the Pitt D in my starting lineup. Would hate to get blanked on all 3. May have to switch out QB and WR and let the D ride as I have a bit of slack thanks to starting Gibson on Thursday. Might have to drop Brees and pick up......gulp, Tannehill?

I don’t think Brees is going to be back for the fantasy season, but I could be wrong. Old ass man with 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung on a first place team screams “get him ready for the playoffs”

Also, if Carr is out there I’d pick him up for this week

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I don’t think Brees is going to be back for the fantasy season, but I could be wrong. Old ass man with 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung on a first place team screams “get him ready for the playoffs”

Also, if Carr is out there I’d pick him up for this week

yeah I havent dropped Brees yet out of apathy and being completely content to ride w/Ben, but I know I need another QB. Tried to pick up Taysom last week, but was beaten to the punch by "that guy" in my league that makes 200 FA acquisitions and studies this shit like its his job. Not a lot of options, basically Tannehill, Cam and a bunch of spares like Dalton, Trubisky, A Smith.  

2 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Broncos WR Kendall Hinton will start at and play a lot of QB today vs NO. CBS has him listed as WR eligible. I'm considering starting him over Diontae or Claypool at WR3 in my half pt ppr because of the uncertainty over the Pitt/Bal game.

Saints d is the start of the week.

Yahoo as well. Opponent starting at WR

7 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Broncos WR Kendall Hinton will start at and play a lot of QB today vs NO. CBS has him listed as WR eligible. I'm considering starting him over Diontae or Claypool at WR3 in my half pt ppr because of the uncertainty over the Pitt/Bal game.

Saints d is the start of the week.

Man I'm glad I didn't start Hinton over Diontae or Claypool....Didn't like the risk of a UDFA WR playing his first game as a QB against an actual NFL defense vs the risk of the NFL actually canceling a game because of covid. 

For as steady and consistent as he's been overall, it's really fucking frustrating being an Aaron Jones owner with the way Aaron Rodgers calls plays inside the red zone. That motherfucking asshole is hellbent on throwing it 3 times inside the five yard line. Every. Fucking. Time.

45 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

any word on the county shutting down SF's games (or at least saying they cannot play in the county)?

yes, fuck Hill for fucking this all up.

Anytime they get inside the 5 yard line it’s Taysom hill time, and everyone in this thread has more receiving yards than Kamara since Hill took over. 1 catch in the last 2 weeks. Not good, Bob. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

18 hours ago, Gourmand said:

For as steady and consistent as he's been overall, it's really fucking frustrating being an Aaron Jones owner with the way Aaron Rodgers calls plays inside the red zone. That motherfucking asshole is hellbent on throwing it 3 times inside the five yard line. Every. Fucking. Time.

Stat padder

I need 2.7 pts to win this week. Other guys team is done and I have 1 WR spot to fill with Claypool or Fulgham. I have Claypool in the spot, but for whatever reason Steelers/Ravens doesn't count for Week 12, I'm fucked. So do I play Fulgham tonight against a Seattle D that gives up a lot of passing yards or take a chance on Claypool? 

33 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Stat padder

19 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Agreed... drives me insane and then when they were way ahead, they start running J. Williams