2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

Need to replace Mixon this week. I have Duke Johnson (GB in Houston) and Phillip Lindsay (KC in Denver) on my bench. Here is our FA pool:

Screenshot_20201023-112608_Fantasy.thumb.jpg.0004d0bd0dcdadcffbce5c74fd224504.jpg

Leaning picking up AP or starting Lindsay (PPR). Thoughts? Will probably need a higher floor type back less so than a potential boom.

Lol my Sunday was a disaster start to finish. I have Zeke too.
Someone just dropped Mark Andrews for some reason. Is he performing that badly? May snag him in lieu of Jonnu Smith or is that a bad play?

I don’t think I’d drop smith for him, maybe pick him up on a non waiver claim and stash him. Smith and Andrews are on the same tier beneath kittle and kelce. You can never have too many bad tight ends.

I don’t think I’d drop smith for him, maybe pick him up on a non waiver claim and stash him. Smith and Andrews are on the same tier beneath kittle and kelce. You can never have too many bad tight ends.

I had picked up Darius Slayton for the Dallas game and since that was about the only game I expected him to produce in, I dropped him for Andrews and kept Smith. We’ll see how his pans out.

31 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

So, in other questions, if anyone had to wager on a backup QB seeing action this week, who’d it be? Either by injury, bad performance, or a blowout?

There have been rumors that it Minshew looks like shit he might get benched but I doubt that happens. I can’t think of another obvious scenario.

45 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:
On 10/23/2020 at 5:01 PM, BearSchlong said:
After Dak broke his ankle, I was left with Mayfield. Im putting my money on Tua airing it out in Miami after the bye week.

This week, Mayfield or Garappalo?

Advice pls?

I feel like there has to be a better option, but out of these two I’d go Jimmy G. I’ll never trust baker considering their best case scenario gameplan is him throwing it less than 25 times.

• Like 1

I feel like there has to be a better option, but out of these two I’d go Jimmy G. I’ll never trust baker considering their best case scenario gameplan is him throwing it less than 25 times.

Only available FA can see is maybe Darnold.

Slim pickings. People in my league stash all the QBs, and Dak was averaging 40pts a game. Im stacked at all the other positions, and with the Pittsburgh D.

Here are the top available QBs.

8122f7fe16a3eb7f1b434f196d173c06.jpg

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Only available FA can see is maybe Darnold.

Slim pickings. People in my league stash all the QBs, and Dak was averaging 40pts a game. Im stacked at all the other positions, and with the Pittsburgh D.

Here are the top available QBs.

8122f7fe16a3eb7f1b434f196d173c06.jpg

Apparently Kyle Allen was the answer, and I should’ve been able to see that coming. Cowboys d. 

On 10/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Peterson for RB2 or add McKinnon?

On 10/22/2020 at 4:16 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

McKinnon has been fucking useless last two weeks, but Mostert is already ruled out, so I’d give him one more shot. 

AP didn’t do shit, but apparently McKinnon died. We’re both fucked. 

Here for the I guess McKinnon fucked Kyle Shanahans wife pity party. Also, snow in Denver double fucked me with Mahomes. Good thing I have Aaron Jones (fuck). Oh and because he was out, Rodgers goes off. And his last second pick up of Tyler Bass really paid off as well.

fuck me. Should have won this week, but everything that could go wrong went wrong.

14 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

That Russell Wilson/Tyler Lockett stack I drafted has really paid off. 85 pts between the two of them in my lineup yesterday.

My CeeDee/Cooper stack was fucking killing it until Andy Dalton died on the field yesterday.

I really need Michael Thomas to, you know, play a fucking game this season.

And I can’t believe Im even considering this after he had been my set it and forget it WR2 for most of the year, but I think you have to consider dropping Lamb at this point. This thing ain’t getting better for the cowboys, so I feel like he’s dead weight. I don’t see how you can consider anyone on this offense besides zeke, and even that’s stretching it a little bit, but you have to play him considering where you drafted him.

Fire up the Chase Edmonds train. 

The Arizona Cardinals will likely be without leading rusher Kenyan Drake for the next few weeks.

Drake is expected to miss "a few weeks" with a slight tear in a ligament in his ankle, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. The Cardinals are treating the injury like a high ankle sprain, the source said.

Without Drake, the Cardinals will rely on Chase Edmonds to be their primary ball carrier. He had 58 yards on five carries and 87 yards on seven catches in Sunday night's 37-34 overtime victory over the Seattle Seahawks.

Beyond Edmonds, the Cardinals will go with a group effort between running backs Eno Benjamin, D.J. Foster and Jonathan Ward.

Drake suffered the injury with 4:12 left in the game and did not return. He was carted to the locker room with a towel over his head. He had 34 yards on 14 carries and 1 reception for 7 yards.

Drake, who is playing this season on a transition tender worth $8.483 million, leads the Cardinals with 512 rushing yards and has scored four rushing touchdowns.

Also, if you drafted Lamar Jackson this year you better hope like hell he figures it out. He’s currently QB 12 on the season. Carson Wentz has had a better fantasy season than Lamar so far in terms of points per game (might have heard that wrong). He’s destroying teams that drafted him in the 1st or 2nd round. 

oh and his next 5 matchups:

Pittsburgh, Indy, Patriots, Tennessee, Pittsburgh. If you drafted Lamar and you’re sitting at 5-2 or even 4-3, good on you. You’ve done some nice lineup managing. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

You always have to overpay for RBs unless someone just has a surplus. If you needed a rb bad enough, I don’t hate it. Montgomery gets 20 touches a game. 

It's a 12 team league and I have good WR depth:

WR: Adams, AJ Brown, Jefferson, Dionatae Johnson, Woods

RBs: Jacobs, Hunt, Gibson, Ingram, Dobbins

But I don't want to make the trade just for bench depth. Mongtomery looks like a JAG, Bears offense looks like shit. Monty still has a bye week and Jefferson has already had his. 

Maybe I'm also overrating Jefferson, but if I'm just gonna trade for depth I'd rather have the guy with more upside. There are also Adam Thielen trader rumors floating around. Jefferson could have a massive 2nd half of the season if Thielen gets dealt.

4 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

It's a 12 team league and I have good WR depth:

WR: Adams, AJ Brown, Jefferson, Dionatae Johnson, Woods

RBs: Jacobs, Hunt, Gibson, Ingram, Dobbins

But I don't want to make the trade just for bench depth. Mongtomery looks like a JAG, Bears offense looks like shit. Monty still has a bye week and Jefferson has already had his. 

Maybe I'm also overrating Jefferson, but if I'm just gonna trade for depth I'd rather have the guy with more upside. There are also Adam Thielen trader rumors floating around. Jefferson could have a massive 2nd half of the season if Thielen gets dealt.

I gotcha. Yeah you aren’t a rb needy team like a lot of people are right now. And you aren’t overrating Jefferson. I think coming out of the bye they’ll get him even more involved.