2020 Texas Volleyball (Hopefully)

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Good Lord, Lilley sporting a grotesque set of eyelashes.

I am informed that eyelashes are more permanently glued now than they used to be and are not removable at will.

Still, you might think you'd forgo that during the season.

What part of "Kentucky" confuse you?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Good Lord, Lilley sporting a grotesque set of eyelashes.

I am informed that eyelashes are more permanently glued now than they used to be and are not removable at will.

Still, you might think you'd forgo that during the season.

Your fixation on fake eyelashes is baffling. Live, let live, and enjoy volleyball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

UW damn good with the blocks. 

UW has one thing going for them - The curse of the NPOY.  I think only 2 of the last 10 won the title (Hancock for PSU in 2014 and Plummer for Stanford in 2018)

Why do you have a challenge system where you get penalized for correctly challenging a call?

I don't care if it's basketball/football/volleyball/whatever, if you have a timeout remaining, you should be allowed to challenge.  If your challenge is upheld, you get your TO back.  It's not fucking complicated.  

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Why do you have a challenge system where you get penalized for correctly challenging a call?

I don't care if it's basketball/football/volleyball/whatever, if you have a timeout remaining, you should be allowed to challenge.  If your challenge is upheld, you get your TO back.  It's not fucking complicated.  

Yeah because in today’s match, all the challenges have been warranted- there have just been more missed calls than challenges allocated. Is he, on the national semifinal, supposed to let early bad calls go?  Every call is a 2 point swing, they’re all important. 

UW runs outta gas, Kentucky takes it in 4---though they look a bit gassed as well.  Maybe that helps us.  All I know is we aren't starting at 8:30p, don't know why ESPN/UT bothered posting that.  We'll be about 9:10p at this point.  Go Horns.  Where's the booze?