2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

I subscribed to MLB.tv this year and use it with Express Vpn successfully. 

For some reason that setup quit working for me a week ago.  I was clearing cache and closing out Chrome both before and after, but for some reason MLB sniffed it out.  Using the same east coast location every time.  Chrome probably ratted me out some way.  Google is evil.

Switched to Reddit, Volokit, Bilas, etc. and no problems.   

For some reason that setup quit working for me a week ago.  I was clearing cache and closing out Chrome both before and after, but for some reason MLB sniffed it out.  Using the same east coast location every time.  Chrome probably ratted me out some way.  Google is evil.
Switched to Reddit, Volokit, Bilas, etc. and no problems.   
Hmmm that makes me a little nervous. I've had it go out on me but changing locations or toggling the VPN extension and then restarting my browser and usually works. I've been pleasantly surprised that I've been able to watch on my TV's with a fire stick and MLBTV+Express VPN.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

No shit, were are they at ???

They should be joining the team soon, the hope was this weekend but that covid positive at CC last week threw a curve into that plan. Their returns are delayed because of that and it may be the case where MLB is making them wait an extra two weeks, which would suck because the contact tracing didn't show any exposure to any Astros players at Whataburger Field.

In Greinke's defense, Those questions would grate on me day after day.

It's gotta be torturous mentally not to just want to say, "Nah, i'm dreading the upcoming game.  I get paid to play baseball, but fuck all that.  Let's sit at the house and play Atari..."

Edited by slorch